Mike Tyson: It bothers Americans to see people who speak perfect English and on top of their game

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I dunno if I'd say it bothers me, but before I got into all the English Premier League content, British accents just automatically made me think you were proper. On TV whenever there was a British accent, it involved monarchies or James Bond

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Aw fukkin' 'ell this geezer finks oi speak roight propa innit :skip:

That's how a lot of those cocksuckers across the pond talk :mjlol:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I don't agree with nor bother entertaining anything that comes out of that gap toothed fakkits mouth. My god is this nikka so color fukking struck.

"They speak horrible English"

I bet if you asked this BB-brained dumb ass what a dialect and accent are he'd think they were the same thing and that have no impact on how a person speaks.

Cause having actually been to England, the English they speak isn't correctly either.
You little imbecile coward, if you ever were so lucky and do come across Mike during some post event etc you would crawl on your puny pink red knees and beg his entourage to pick your frail limp body up and have you beg Mike to suck his cock followed by kissing his feet.

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You little imbecile coward, if you ever were so lucky and do come across Mike during some post event etc you would crawl on your puny pink red knees and beg his entourage to pick your frail limp body up and have you beg Mike to suck his cock followed by kissing his feet.

That’s some wild homo shyt

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
He’s a self loathing fakkit. Plain and simple. fukk him.
Oh now i see..

Your Mother is none other than..

Desiree-Washington-Wiki-Biography.jpg

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Bro, why did you time stamp it at the wrong time?