Mike Tyson vs. Hulk Hogan

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i was gonna come in here and defend Hogan by saying he's somewhere around 6'4 or 6'5 and would easily have a size advantage but then i watched videos of tyson knocking out giant heavyweight that were around the same size and changed my mind.

Daps
I watched a little of the interview earlier. Like I said in tsc, Hogan stay stretching the truth. From completely butchering Booker T's on-air fukk up to claiming to wrestle Andre the Giant and then Andre dying a couple days later :laugh:

yo, Im glad you told me that he's a liar cause I was really mad behind this shyt. Like I was seriously playing out scenarios in my head annoyed that he would say such a thing. :pachaha:

He said, he would grab his wrist and break his arm if Tyson tried to punch him...:childplease:

Look at Tyson's hand speed...he aint grabbin' Mike hand...Hulk Hogan think he in a Steven Segal movie :skip:

[ame=http://youtu.be/51090bGcoR8]Mike Tyson's speed - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
damn hulk hogan 6'7" reach is a bytch and we not gone act like hogan wasn't strong as shyt in his prime :beli:

i'm still going with tyson

Never under estimate a nikka wit loose screws. Tyson bit Holyfield ear in a televised heavy weight match...what you think that nikka will do in a street fight :huhldup:

Plus Tyson hand speed and power...Hulk will have to eat those in order to grab him and take him down...that nikka will get that work before getting Tyson to the ground. :myman:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll nikkas must be smoking something. Tyson is a trained fighter. Hogan is a body builder/performance artist. You Hogan's old un trained ass, could beat a former heavyweight champion of the world?

Bruh.You can't hurt Hogan though he'll just Hulk up on you.It wouldn't even be a 1v1 because of the millions of Hulkamaniacs that gives him the strength of like 20 men.

Trilliam Shakespeare

My battle cry henceforth shall be... Burr
Daps
Reppin
Stratford upon Avon
Good evening, guys.

Wow, I'm so gracious at this prodigious exaltation.

I'm so grateful that these beautiful people came out to show they support me.

Terry, I love Terry. Much respect to Hulkster.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Sir I believeth on gracious authority that the Hulk Hogans of Hollywood hath misplaced his consciousness. Thine hath observed the fisticuffs of the tyson with mine bespectacled eyes and hath not concluded a scenario in which the Hogan of Hollywood may emerge with his spiritual entity in tact.