Mike Tyson will be on Law and Order: SVU tonight

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Was flipping between this and Criminal Minds, Tyson is not that bad of a Actor :ehh:

Its crazy that Olivia Benson looks better with age, I guess her growing her hair out makes her look more attractive compared to that short Haircut in past seasons :ehh:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Was flipping between this and Criminal Minds, Tyson is not that bad of a Actor :ehh:

Its crazy that Olivia Benson looks better with age, I guess her growing her hair out makes her look more attractive compared to that short Haircut in past seasons :ehh:

yeah I noticed that :ohhh: gotta cosign

Mike held it down with the acting too

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
I missed it brehs, what was his storyline?

reggie rhodes a killer on death row, who was sexually abused by multiple men in his life as a child. then as an adult he was a prostitute, but the dude he was trickin with brought 3 more men in and they ran a train on him and took pictures, reggie came back the next day and killed the dude. and the da hid the photo evidence.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
reggie rhodes a killer on death row, who was sexually abused by multiple men in his life as a child. then as an adult he was a prostitute, but the dude he was trickin with brought 3 more men in and they ran a train on him and took pictures, reggie came back the next day and killed the dude. and the da hid the photo evidence.

Thanks for the rundown breh +rep

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Good ep...Mike held it down acting wise. Only show on network TV I still fukk with on a weekly basis.