Mike Tysons Autobiography

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Is there really anything different from what we saw in the two Tyson movies, Tyson HBO stand-up, and various documentaries?

YES!!!!..the stand up is the closest..the stand up only gives you a little bit of how raw mike's life was

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Is there really anything different from what we have seen in the two Tyson movies, Tyson HBO stand-up, and various documentaries?
I'm 50 pages in breh and its 574. Whoever ghost wrote this with Mike did a hell of a fukkin job. I was reading it on the bike this AM and the shyt is captivating you lose track of time n shyt

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Aint seen you round these parts in some time fam, how you livin

Chillin, funny enough I was looking up some 20 oz gloves the other day I'm tryna get back in the gym. I still had all them old training tapes you sent but they on my old computer I gotta fix em. You still train?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Chillin, funny enough I was looking up some 20 oz gloves the other day I'm tryna get back in the gym. I still had all them old training tapes you sent but they on my old computer I gotta fix em. You still train?
Nah I'm a basement boxer now bro. Just do it to stay and shape and be able to throw them hands. Those videos were classic

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah I'm a basement boxer now bro. Just do it to stay and shape and be able to throw them hands. Those videos were classic

Yeah, them vids had a shytload of good exercises. I'ma end up like you tho I ain't even tryna take it as seriously as I did back then. But it's great to stay in shape and sharpen the hands, my hand speed sucks compared to before.