Miko Grimes at it again :mjlol:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Every dude that isn't getting playing time is going to retweet that for their women....

If I was Brent I would be acting depressed all the damn time.

Hell, he might be depressed now because is he even on a team?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka....guaranteed this bytch fukkin other nikkaz,.. guarenteed..
Stupid nikkaz praising this bytch.
I know a ratchet no good whore when i see 1
Wife up a lady, not a foul mouth dikk sucka
Its always possible but she done pissed so many people off you would think if this the case she would get exposed quickly so I doubt it.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Its always possible but she done pissed so many people off you would think if this the case she would get exposed quickly so I doubt it.
Most dudes dnt be exposing broads... they just wanna keep fukkin..
Broads like to do alot of exposing...
But its only a matter of time.... but guaranteed, when it happens. nobody gonna give a fukk.
They just gonna call her husband a sucka. and say he should have seen it coming....side with her, wash rinse repeat

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most dudes dnt be exposing broads... they just wanna keep fukkin..
Broads like to do alot of exposing...
But its only a matter of time.... but guaranteed, when it happens. nobody gonna give a fukk.
They just gonna call her husband a sucka. and say he should have seen it coming....side with her, wash rinse repeat
Im not talking about the dude hypothetically fukking her im talking about the long list of people who dont like her its possible but I dont buy this theory at all.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Im not talking about the dude hypothetically fukking her im talking about the long list of people who dont like her its possible but I dont buy this theory at all.
Yea, im saying for those long line of ppl who dnt like her to expose her... the dudes thats fukking her have to let that info out 1st, right?... and im saying that doesnt normally happen.
bytches be cheating for 4ever, full blown relationships and never get caught cause dudes really dnt be telling

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, im saying for those long line of ppl who dnt like her to expose her... the dudes thats fukking her have to let that info out 1st, right?... and im saying that doesnt normally happen.
bytches be cheating for 4ever, full blown relationships and never get caught cause dudes really dnt be telling
Nah i wouldn't call her famous but shes well know its people watching all the time the dude fukking her doesnt have to say shyt.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
imagine having this woman as your wife

imagine her being this vulgar in public for everyone to see

feel bad for the guy grimey
Brent-Grimes-Miko-Grimes-3.jpg

18unn3fork504jpg.jpg

He probably like that shyt honestly.
She’s cool as fukk in person. He’s super chill and just kinda lets her do her thing.