Miko Grimes at it again :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brent-Grimes-Miko-Grimes-3.jpg

18unn3fork504jpg.jpg

He probably like that shyt honestly.
She’s cool as fukk in person. He’s super chill and just kinda lets her do her thing.

:yeshrug: she playing her position. You talk to a real older women and she will say. If you a stay at home mom and got a husband who brings home the bacon and take care of all the bills and the expenses. Your job is to take care of him and make sure he is able to get up every morning to take on the world, so he can take care of the family.

Now if that mean draining his balls and stuffing his belly so be it.

So Miko know what she doing and I can respect that. Cause trust if her husband didn't want this shyt he would have been left.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I see no problems with what she said. Ideally would have kept that in house but ...

As stated throughout this thread as well as by Miko herself in past interviews, there are certain things that Brent pulls rank or gives his blessing to when it comes to what can and can't be made public knowledge, and she respects those boundaries.

Outside of that, what little I've heard about him says that he honestly doesn't give a shyt about what she says or does. Read this article below:

Grimes Against Humanity: The life of Brent and Miko Grimes

That man doesn't give a damn about what Miko does. As far as he's concerned, telling her to chill out is basically telling her not to be the woman he fell for.