Miles Morales Crashed My Damn PS5 Twice

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
:mjcry: My day off and I was having fun with it too, only got 1 hour and a half into it.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Is it because it's a disc?
Performance mode? :sadcam:

I wanna try it again but I don't wanna brick my shyt.

Help me brehs:feedme:

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
Heard a couple stories about this. Even heard it bricked a couple people's console. Might want to hold off untill patches roll out.

It crashed once on me, and I have it digitally. Hasn’t happened since. I probably have 15 hours in it now.

:shaq2: well damn, I guess Astros playroom it is.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:shaq2: well damn, I guess Astros playroom it is.
I've heard of that crashing people's shyt too, you might wanna Google that :patrice:

The miles crash thing that made rounds was it causing your SSD to have to repair itself if you go into sleep mode while playing that game. What you're describing might be a system issue which at this point is widespread but Sony fans are not ready to admit all that. TBC, if I were you I'd look into what steps you would need to do to get a replacement

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya unfortunately it’s happened to a handful of ppl...setting mine up now...might not get to the game til tomorrow tho...praying mine isn’t in the same company as some of yall’s :francis:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
ya unfortunately it’s happened to a handful of ppl...setting mine up now...might not get to the game til tomorrow tho...praying mine isn’t in the same company as some of yall’s :francis:

tbh, it might have been rectified with the firmware update that dropped a couple of days ago. I had my crash on Monday and I think firmware came out Tuesday. So far so good.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've had two crashes in Demon's Souls with about 10 hours in. Not thrilled about it, but not overly concerned either