GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Speak on the first bytch you fukked after you got outta BT

im sure the thirst was at new heights :shaq:

HERE IS A L I TOOK

i was a virgin in basic all the way to training.

People would be having those hotel parties. I was in Ft Sam Houston for training
I was that one dude who would be playing playstation while people fukking behind me in the bed not caring

I just wasn't thinking bout sex at that time. I really was gonna wait till i got married no joke.

Then a girl I was messing with not sexual i wanted her to be my first and i got a room and SHE STOOD MY ASS UP

so that made my damn hormones go out wack and then i kept thinking bout sex. to make matters worse the females made a bet on who could DEFLOWER ME. No joke a bet so i had females literally giving up the booty and me running cuz i didnt want to lose it that way

In the end i ended up losing it to a chic i saw drunk in the other room of the hotel and brought her to my room to chill cuz i didn't want no guys taking advantage of her. SHE PLAYED ME AND WASN'T DRUNK she got undressed and then i looked up and said I GIVE UP and had sex for the very first time and i thought i was gonna suck instead i surprisingly BROKE HER OFF :laugh:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
MOAR STORIES. FROM HORROR STORIES. TO MASSIVE L'S TAKEN. TO TIMES IN EXOTIC PLACES.

I wanna hear more about Japan Twan.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
HERE IS A L I TOOK

People would be having those hotel parties. I was in Ft Sam Houston for training
I was that one dude who would be playing playstation while people fukking behind me in the bed not caring

I just wasn't thinking bout sex at that time. I really was gonna wait till i got married no joke.

Then a girl I was messing with not sexual i wanted her to be my first and i got a room and SHE STOOD MY ASS UP

so that made my damn hormones go out wack and then i kept thinking bout sex. to make matters worse the females made a bet on who could DEFLOWER ME. No joke a bet so i had females literally giving up the booty and me running cuz i didnt want to lose it that way

In the end i ended up losing it to a chic i saw drunk in the other room of the hotel and brought her to my room to chill cuz i didn't want no guys taking advantage of her. SHE PLAYED ME AND WASN'T DRUNK she got undressed and then i looked up and said I GIVE UP and had sex for the very first time and i thought i was gonna suck instead i surprisingly BROKE HER OFF :laugh:

:dwillhuh: fam......

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
HERE IS A L I TOOK

Shiiiiiiiiiet...an L that made females throwin the booty at you :jawalrus:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
MOAR STORIES. FROM HORROR STORIES. TO MASSIVE L'S TAKEN. TO TIMES IN EXOTIC PLACES.

I wanna hear more about Japan Twan.

Japan

Ya here is one that is a L but not in the way you think

Japan has the best transit cuz u can take a train anywhere and it could stop from 5 blocks apart from each other.

so i use to drive to the club but that shyt would take like 1 hr or 1 hr and half on top of it i didn't want to be buying drinks all the time shyt was expensive and i was still not that established enough to get hook ups at that time

So we started using the train to go to the club only takes 45 mins. so we would get wasted before we even got there or just get a buzz to save money

A few times i made a mistake of getting drunk at the club and goin back on the train cuz i would miss my stop and BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF JAPAN

I woke up one day 2-3 HRS AWAY FROM MY STOP CUZ I WAS DRUNK cuz i missed my stop :snoop:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Na medical get deployed depending on what field

I was a dental assistant and hygienist though

Yeah but usually them nikkaz (mostly bytches tho) got to chill in the nice ass hospitals with indoor plumbing and TVs and shyt like :thumbsup:

I thought the veternarians and vet techs had it good too til I seen a young chick preparing one of the bomb dogs to get castrated because he gained a flesh eating bacteria on his scrotum from sitting in the sand all the time. She had the :sadbron: face the whole time while she was cleaning the crust off them lil doggie balls preparing him for surgery :huhldup:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anybody fukk a superior? i bet that shyt is tops :noah:

Not me somebody i know did and it wasn't cuz they got KICKED OUT.

they catch that shyt the quick to kick you out or make you PCS aka move to another duty station and then attach that shyt to your record to where its impossible to get promoted

If you do it dont get caught