MILITARY STORIES

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A friend wanted me and some other fellow military guys to post some stories of our times being in and those who are still in the military to see what the life's like on the WILD SIDE

SO THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE SOLDIERS WHO WERE IN OR STILL IN TO TELL SOME OF YOUR STORIES IN THE MILITARY BOUT HAVING FUN, HOW LIFE IS BEING ETC.....

AND FOR THOSE IN OR WERE IN THANKS FOR SERVING THE COUNTRY :eat:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Yes, tell us all the fun of driving in 3 day convoys in an MRAP with the internal temperature of 49 degrees celsius and inhaling the fumes of burning fecal matter for 11 months and 15 days and being stationed in places where the surrounding women have no hopes or dreams or marketable employment skills outside of popping out babies for that extra BAH :smile:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yes, tell us all the fun of driving in 3 day convoys in an MRAP with the internal temperature of 49 degrees celsius and inhaling the fumes of burning fecal matter for 11 months and 15 days and being stationed in places where the surrounding women have no hopes or dreams or marketable employment skills outside of popping out babies for that extra BAH :smile:

:huhldup: what job you had fam :scusthov:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Any stories on fukking a less than worthy chick outta desperatio?n :sadcam:

Yes for me i can't lie

I was in a serious drought and i wasn't use to it.

So i was out in the club with my boy downtown in Roppongi. He saw a bad chic but she had a friend and man she was :gag:

But I took one for the team regardless cuz he was my boy so we went to her place

While he up top blowing out her back im over here like fukk i need some but man was she ugly. but she was thirsty for some dikk. so i said fukk it some times u gotta do what u gotta do.

This chic was crazy wild she fukking slapped me and shyt and tried to choke me out im like WTF :merchant: but i can't lie shyt WAS GOOD.

Good enough sad to say that i was thinking bout hitting it again but my phone rang and my JUMPOFF called me outta the blue cuz i thought she was still in OKINAWA but she was in town so that was the last time i saw her.

I learned they can be ugly but man they can give u some :stylin:

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
I'll drop one...its like 06, and E-40 & "Tell me when to go" and all that Hyphy shit was in full effect. So me & two of my folks is riding back from lunch (That hour and a half lunch :youngsabo:) and sure enough that track comes on...so we like fucc it. we right near the unit and we thought nobody was around...so we get on some

GIFSoup

niggas is on a real good one in the parking lot next to the unit. We hop out...still feeling like :stylin:

we start walking and we here an "AYO!!!"...we turn around, its our Captain (A Puerto Rican can from New York) im feeling like :snoop: my folks is like
:to:

:sadbron:

He walks up and hits us with :scusthov::comeon: and says "U Cali boys be wildin..." and walks off...

We was

:dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'll drop one...its like 06, and E-40 & "Tell me when to go" and all that Hyphy shit was in full effect. So me & two of my folks is riding back from lunch (That hour and a half lunch :youngsabo:) and sure enough that track comes on...so we like fucc it. we right near the unit and we thought nobody was around...so we get on some

imager.php
[/URL] GIFSoup[/IMG]

niggas is on a real good one in the parking lot next to the unit. We hop out...still feeling like :stylin:

we start walking and we here an "AYO!!!"...we turn around, its our Captain (A Puerto Rican can from New York) im feeling like :snoop: my folks is like
:to:

:sadbron:

He walks up and hits us with :scusthov::comeon: and says "U Cali boys be wildin..." and walks off...

We was

:dead:

Damn i didn't even get hour and half lunch i got a hour at most DAMN PATIENT CARE be fukking up my lunch is the reason y though

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Story from a patient at my job: back in 06 he was on a day patrol in Iraq. As they drove through some village area a small armored battalion or some shyt was passing in the opposite direction, slowly; there was a tank being driven back to base. Anyway during all this basic shyt, a little girl walked up to one of the vehicles and started begging for candy; apparently a lot of soldiers give these kids American candy, and this particular girl was well known to the soldiers as being a nice kid so they always gave her the most. The patrol slowed down and shots started getting fired. Someone shot a RPG at the vehicles but missed. Still that shyt did a lot of damage. All hell broke loose, the soldiers were shooting and shyt.

After the dust settled they realized the little girl had panicked and ran in front of the tank. She got run over, and her entire body was completely crushed like a can. The patient said the dude driving the tank was an older dude, must have had kids of his own. When he saw what happened he fell down and couldn't get up - dude temporarily lost control of his legs or some shyt, he just couldn't handle what had happened. :(

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Story from a patient at my job: back in 06 he was on a day patrol in Iraq. As they drove through some village area a small armored battalion or some shyt was passing in the opposite direction, slowly; there was a tank being driven back to base. Anyway during all this basic shyt, a little girl walked up to one of the vehicles and started begging for candy; apparently a lot of soldiers give these kids American candy, and this particular girl was well known to the soldiers as being a nice kid so they always gave her the most. The patrol slowed down and shots started getting fired. Someone shot a RPG at the vehicles but missed. Still that shyt did a lot of damage. All hell broke loose, the soldiers were shooting and shyt.

After the dust settled they realized the little girl had panicked and ran in front of the tank. She got run over, and her entire body was completely crushed like a can. The patient said the dude driving the tank was an older dude, must have had kids of his own. When he saw what happened he fell down and couldn't get up - dude temporarily lost control of his legs or some shyt, he just couldn't handle what had happened. :(

Yo man thats really sad :(

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
Damn i didn't even get hour and half lunch i got a hour at most DAMN PATIENT CARE be fukking up my lunch is the reason y though

Infantry/MP units aint no joke folk...I think my whole base was on hour and a half though...