Minister Farrakhan speaks on the Jay Electronica and Jay Z BK Hip Hop Festival Performance

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What's the major difference between the Five Percenters and the Nation of Islam?

Because supposedly Hov is a fiver and Jay E is apparently of the N.O.I?

I don't even know

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
and someone mind telling me how the nikka who made this religion "disappeared"

he's not dead, he's just completely gone?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The Nation of Islam betrayed him first by not practing what they preach, he was the only member who lived by that shyt, and Malcolm never betrayed black people
Yea he did. Preachin all that cac this and cac that then sayin. O my bad, the only good cacs are muslim, when thats absolutely bullshyt.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
obviously, what are you talking about

Is his final speeches he spoke about praying with cacs at Mecca and how eligjah told him all cacs were devils but when he went to the middle east he met cacs that i guess in his eyes had genuine hearts as muslims so he changed his mind about the potential of who he lambasted against his entire career. Taking the people on an emotional whirlwhind. O my bad, the white man isnt the devil yall im sorry, its just the american white man. :mjlol: nikka please. He shoulda asked them brothas over there if they were catchin hell from them sand cacs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is his final speeches he spoke about praying with cacs at Mecca and how eligjah told him all cacs were devils but when he went to the middle east he met cacs that i guess in his eyes had genuine hearts as muslims so he changed his mind about the potential of who he lambasted against his entire career. Taking the people on an emotional whirlwhind. O my bad, the white man isnt the devil yall im sorry, its just the american white man. :mjlol: nikka please. He shoulda asked them brothas over there if they were catchin hell from them sand cacs.

Are you a fukking moron? He was already kicked out the Nation of Islam before that for shytting on John F Kennedy
Malcolm was the only NOI member to take to the cacs, all of the rest of them was just putting dog and pony shows in front of black people

The Nation of Islam was started by a White Man Fard Mohammed, how ironic is that

There has never been a dark skinned leader of the NOI, he kicked Khalid Mohammed out when he started to get a following

farrakahn and Elijah Mohammed ain't even black, they asiatic, they don't have the same hair texture as negroids, he ain't rocking no perm his hair is naturally straight

Malcolm X saw in Mecca that Muslims were of all races, which is a fact, how is that betraying black people

this nikka went to the United Nations on our behalf to bring the United States up on crimes against humanity, he had a plan to move all black people back to Africa before he got killed

you don't know what the fukk you're talking about

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Are you a fukking moron? He was already kicked out the Nation of Islam before that for shytting on John F Kennedy
Malcolm was the only NOI member to take to the cacs, all of the rest of them was just putting dog and pony shows in front of black people

The Nation of Islam was started by a White Man Fard Mohammed, how ironic is that

There has never been a dark skinned leader of the NOI, he kicked Khalid Mohammed out when he started to get a following

Malcolm X saw in Mecca that Muslims were of all races, which is a fact, how is that betraying black people

this nikka went to the United Nations on our behalf to bring the United States up on crimes against humanity, he had a plan to move all black people back to Africa before he got killed

you don't know what the fukk you're talking about
He ran his mouth to much publicly about the man who made him over some broads and unfortunately was crushed because of the jealousy that caused.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ran his mouth to much publicly about the man who made him over some broads and unfortunately was crushed because of the jealousy that caused.

Are you fukking serious?

The Nation were Jealous of Malcolm because he had become bigger than the Nation, He was s World Famous Figure who was going to change the world, and those crab and the barrel nikkaz took him from us

Fard Mohammed made Elijah Mohammed, a fukking white man

Malcolm realized he had a joined a cult filled with a bunch of fake ass nikkaz posing as revolutionaries, but he didn't let that stop him from his mission, he kept it moving

Elijah Mohammed fukking underage girls after talking all that religious shyt are you kidding me, he exposed him because he had black people believing he was something he wasn't, the entire Nation of Islam is an oxymoron, Malcolm X was the only person living by the shyt they were teaching, if they were all like him they white man wouldn't stand a fukking chance. They couldn't believe that he was that real of nikka, they didn't expect him to take all of the shyt like that and go a rampage.

Your entire logic and view on situation is completely fukked you, and you are truly lost