Minister Farrakhan speaks on the Jay Electronica and Jay Z BK Hip Hop Festival Performance

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Are you fukking serious?

The Nation were Jealous of Malcolm because he had become bigger than the Nation, He was s World Famous Figure who was going to change the world, and those crab and the barrel nikkaz took him from us

Fard Mohammed made Elijah Mohammed, a fukking white man

Malcolm realized he had a joined a cult filled with a bunch of fake ass nikkaz posing as revolutionaries, but he didn't let that stop him from his mission, he kept it moving

Elijah Mohammed fukking underage girls after talking all that religious shyt are you kidding me, he exposed him because he had black people believing he was something he wasn't, the entire Nation of Islam is an oxymoron, Malcolm X was the only person living by the shyt they were teaching, if they were all like him they white man wouldn't stand a fukking chance. They couldn't believe that he was that real of nikka, they didn't expect him to take all of the shyt like that and go a rampage.

Your entire logic and view on situation is completely fukked you, and you are truly lost
He was going to realize that the UN was part of the same monster he was fighting in America, and the buck would have stopped. When you're dealing with cacs, you cant really work in the confines of that system. The us courts, the international courts, it doesnt really matter. The whole shyt is a sham. Had he just shown appreciation to his cult leader by keeping his mouth closed and going on with his affairs without trashing them, he might have survived, a little longer, but with the attempted killings overseas, where the noi has no reach, he was a goner one way or another.

Didnt underage girls bring down your boy York too?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
The NGE and NOI are from the same root which is the 120 lessons the foundation of both nations

Farrakhan knows the NATION.OF THE GODS AND.EARTHS. are.more.connected the youth and.hip hop moreso tham the N.O.I

so inspite of the.dogmatic differences ...both share the same.principle of the BLACKMAN IS G.O.D

and.im a.be.real here

FARRAKHAN cosigns this only because he knows.hooe to exploit and make.money off.of rappers

like he has done.for decades

i guranteee.you that F.O.I unit didnt show up for free :mjpls:

THIS. dude is a charlatan. A failed calypso singer too.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This is a man beggin to get bodied. You got no kinda team to be talkin reckless like this when you know this man has REAL GOONS! :damn: . :snoop:

The Last Interview
Malcolm X, Al-Muslimoon Staff (from the Malcolm X Museum)

Taken from Al-Muslimoon Magazine, February, 1965

note - This set of responses to written questions from the Arabic-language monthly Al-Muslimoon, published by the Islamic Center in Geneva, Switzerland, is the last record of Malcolm's thinking. He wrote most of the responses the night of the fire-bombing of his home and wrote the last two as he sat in a Manhattan hotel the night before his death.

AL-MUSLIMOON: The Black Muslim Movement is one of the most controversial movements in the United States. Having been for a considerable period [of time] its main organizer and most prominent spokesman, could you kindly give us some concise firsthand picture of the background of this movement, its history, its main ethics and its actual strength?

MALCOLM X: Elijah Muhammad allowed himself to become insanely jealous of my own popularity, which went even beyond his own followers and into the non-Muslim community, while his own prestige and influence was limited largely among his immediate followers. While I was still in the movement and blind to his faults by my own uncompromising faith in him, I always thought the jealousy and envy which I saw -- constant signs of was stemming mainly and only from his immediate family, and it was quite shocking to me whenever members of his own family would warn me that it was their father (Elijah Muhammad himself) who had become almost insane with jealousy.

When Elijah learned that his son Wallace had told me how his father had seduced his teenage secretaries (by telling them that he was the prophet Muhammad, and making each of them think she was to be his favorite and most beautiful wife Aisha) Elijah feared that my position of influence in the movement was a threat to him and his other children who were now controlling the movement and benefiting from its wealth.
Because they feared my popularity with the rank-and-file Muslims, they were careful about any immediate or open move to curtail my authority without good cause, so they patiently waited until they felt that my statement about the late President Kennedy's assassination would give them the proper public support in any kind of action they'd take to curtail or remove me.

At the time they announced I was to be suspended and silenced for ninety days, they had already set in motion the machinery to have me completely ousted from the movement, and Elijah Muhammad himself had already given the order to have me killed because he feared I would expose to his followers the secret of his extreme immorality.

AL-MUSLIMOON: Should these differences be of a basically ethical nature and on essential matters of faith? What, in your opinion, are the prospects of radical reform within Elijah Muhammad's followers now or in the future?

MALCOLM X: No, Elijah Muhammad himself will never change. At least I doubt it. He's too old, dogmatic, and has already gone too far in teaching that he is a greater prophet than Muhammad ibn Abdullah. He is too proud to confess to his followers now that he has deliberately taught them falsehood. But as his well-meaning followers become exposed to the true religion of Islam, they themselves will leave him and practice Islam as it should be. This is why it is so important for centers to be established immediately where true Islam can be taught. And these centers should be located at this time primarily in Black communities, because at this particular time the American Blacks are the ones showing the most interest in [the] true religion.

AL-MUSLIMOON: Have any of Elijah Muhammad's followers left the movement with you, and do you think that your breakaway from the movement has affected its main body in any considerable way?

MALCOLM X: Yes, many of Elijah's followers could not go along with his present immorality, and this opened their eyes to the other falsities of his doctrine. But we have not been able to regroup and reorganize them as we should. It takes finance, and we left all treasuries and properties with Elijah, and he uses this wealth that we amassed for him to fight us and keep us from getting organized. He is fanatically opposed to American Negroes hearing true Islam, and has ordered his own well meaning followers to cripple or kill anyone of his followers who wants to leave him to follow true Islam. He fears that true Islam will expose and destroy the power of his false teachings.

AL-MUSLIMOON: Do you plan to just stop at voicing your opposition against Elijah Muhammad and his group or do you have any course of action in mind towards establishing some new organization in the field? If so, on what basis and for what specific near or distant goals?

MALCOLM X: With what little finance we could raise, we have founded the Muslim Mosque, Inc., with headquarters here in Harlem. Our sole interest is to help undo the distorted image [that] we have helped spread about Islam. Our mosque also is for those who want to learn how to live the life of a true Muslim.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was going to realize that the UN was part of the same monster he was fighting in America, and the buck would have stopped. When you're dealing with cacs, you cant really work in the confines of that system. The us courts, the international courts, it doesnt really matter. The whole shyt is a sham. Had he just shown appreciation to his cult leader by keeping his mouth closed and going on with his affairs without trashing them, he might have survived, a little longer, but with the attempted killings overseas, where the noi has no reach, he was a goner one way or another.

You don't know what you're talking about, people make up the UN, if you are an effective leader a REAL MAN, race doesn't matter you can enforce you will over anyone that's great of a leader he was

cowards don't understand that

Malcolm was a world wide figured like jordan, people in japan were inspired by this nikka

See you don't shyt, so you talk shyt, The US sent Rice and Powell to the World Court to tell them that black americans didn't want their own state, and were happy to be Americans and did not want to be compensated for slavery
shyt was still on the table after all that time

Malcolm was a real man, only person I wish I could be more like, the muslims were trying to kill before then, Elijah Mohammed was scared his members were gonna leave and follow Malcolm which they were
because Elijah is a weak man and Malcolm is a strong man, it was only a matter of time

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
wali-farad.jpg

Pro black militants, and their movement was started by a guy that looks like John Dillinger.

Somehow this makes too much sense :mjlol:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You don't know what you're talking about, people make up the UN, if you are an effective leader a REAL MAN, race doesn't matter you can enforce you will over anyone that's great of a leader he was

cowards don't understand that

Malcolm was a world wide figured like jordan, people in japan were inspired by this nikka

See you don't shyt, so you talk shyt, The US sent Rice and Powell to the World Court to tell them that black americans didn't want their own state, and were happy to be Americans and did not want to be compensated for slavery
shyt was still on the table after all that time

Malcolm was a real man, only person I wish I could be more like, the muslims were trying to kill before then, Elijah Mohammed was scared his members were gonna leave and follow Malcolm which they were
because Elijah is a weak man and Malcolm is a strong man, it was only a matter of time

o boy. You still believe in this bullshyt? The same UN that sat around and watched during african genocide in rwanda? :mjlol: The UN that brought disease to Haiti. :mjlol: You need to do a little more history. You think the people on those boards are dumb enough to believe Rice and Powell speak for black america? :mjlol:

Going from one head of a dragon that breaths fire and asking another head that breaths ice for peace is a sign of desperation and ignorance as to how far reaching white supremacy really is. You still asking a cac for justice for black americans, which sets up a global domino effect which is not in world leaders interest. They call it theatre for a reason bruh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
o boy. You still believe in this bullshyt? The same UN that sat around and watched during african genocide in rwanda? :mjlol: The UN that brought disease to Haiti. :mjlol: You need to do a little more history. You think the people on those boards are dumb enough to believe Rice and Powell speak for black america? :mjlol:

Going from one head of a dragon that breaths fire and asking another head that breaths ice for peace is a sign of desperation and ignorance as to how far reaching white supremacy really is. You still asking a cac for justice for black americans, which sets up a global domino effect which is not in world leaders interest. They call it theatre for a reason bruh.

Goddamn you're a moron, Malcolm had allies around the World, you don't know what you're talking about, it takes leadership to bring about change

You talking about some shyt happening in Rwanda in 1994, to some shyt Malcolm was putting in actions in the 60's, two entire different times and situations

The players on the global scale were all different

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Goddamn you're a moron, Malcolm had allies around the World, you don't know what you're talking about, it takes leadership to bring about change

You talking about some shyt happening in Rwanda in 1994, to some shyt Malcolm was putting in actions in the 60's, two entire different times and situations

The players on the global scale were all different
Yet, when it came time for his security to be tested, where was the influence of his allies. All them cacs he made friends with and all them pan africanists and noi nikkas werent there. You cant write Hit Em Up without goons bruh. To bring change, you need killers, surrounding you. That was the flaw of him running his mouth so much. He wasnt ready for war. He didnt know when to turn down, for the sake of his mission.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet, when it came time for his security to be tested, where was the influence of his allies. You cant write Hit Em Up without goons bruh. To bring change, you need killers, surrounding you. That was the flaw of him running his mouth so much. He wasnt ready for war. He didnt know when to turn down, for the sake of his mission.

Stop being stupid man, you obviously have no idea how global politics work

The problem is his life was only in danger when he was surrounded by his own people. This nikka on the verge of bringing us freedom and you the crab and barrell nikkaz tear him down

didn't no crackers touch nikka, only black men sent by other black men, their the only one's who could get close enough to him

this nikka half away around the world getting mob by people like a hero, he comes home before the very people he's fighting to save and gets killed, that's what the problems

nikkaz weak ass nikkaz, how many white leaders than NOI assassinate, how many of those politicians that base laws that hinder blacks did they kill how many of their fukk ass judges who give unfair sentences to blacks
did they give that work too

none, they only killed the man who would've saved him, because at the end of the day that's who they hated the most, no one else

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Stop being stupid man, you obviously have no idea how global politics work

The problem is his life was only in danger when he was surrounded by his own people. This nikka on the verge of bringing us freedom and you the crab and barrell nikkaz tear him down

didn't no crackers touch nikka, only black men sent by other black men, their the only one's who could get close enough to him

this nikka half away around the world getting mob by people like a hero, he comes home before the very people he's fighting to save and gets killed, that's what the problems

nikkaz weak ass nikkaz, how many white leaders than NOI assassinate, how many of those politicians that base laws that hinder blacks did they kill how many of their fukk ass judges who give unfair sentences to blacks
did they give that work too

none, they only killed the man who would've saved him, because at the end of the day that's who they hated the most, no one else
The FBI was trying to kill him overseas. A place where the noi had no influence. Domestically having your own organization and the federal government aka bank money trying to kill you is pretty much curtains, without serious protection. Gadaffi had bigger enemies then malcom and even he couldnt make it. Malcoms betrayal was his doom. Its just something we have to deal with. He didnt end a relationship with killers in the proper manner.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FBI was trying to kill him overseas. A place where the noi had no influence. Domestically having your own organization and the federal government aka bank money trying to kill you is pretty much curtains, without serious protection. Gadaffi had bigger enemies then malcom and even he couldnt make it. Malcoms betrayal was his doom. Its just something we have to deal with. He didnt end a relationship with killers in the proper manner.

Do you know how fukking stupid you sound

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Do you know how fukking stupid you sound
In every martial arts studio there is a prodigy that people are jealous of. Sometimes the pupil is so good he outshines or defeats the teacher. This puts his actions on a short leash in the ranks.

This star pupil of a traditional jiujitsu dojo one day finds out through gossip that his coach likes to fukk dogs. One day while out in public the star pupil uses his art to break the nose of a senators son.

Heat is brought down on the dojo and the teacher asks the star pupil to leave the school for a while until the heat dies down. Everyone is happy because they no longer have to spar with the prodigy.

While on hiatus the star pupil tells any cac newspaper that will listen that the teacher is a sick fukk who likes to fukk dogs and announces his break from the Academy. The teachers business takes a serious hit financially due to the slander causing many to leave which enraged the teachers followers.

He goes to Brazil and discovers Brazillian Jiujitsu and mma and comes home to share the joys of these arts realizing many of the techniques he learned are ineffective.

He announces he will open an Academy for mma and bjj on the same block as his own dojo with plans to franchise around the world.

He recieve's death threats from his old school and affiliates.

Afterm the unveiling of his new academy he goes to the back parking lot to leave in hisbcar. He is confronted by 5 of the top students from his old academy. They beat him to death. His old academy incorporates bjj and mma into their curriculum and life goes on.

The emd

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the temple floors in judah were not made of sand

the new testament account of Yahweh's Messiah is a fraud

and Farrakhan did have a role in Malcolms death
i realize the dubious nature of these things. i was just making light of the fact dude cast the first stone. it was funny