Minneapolis police kill black man #RIPGeorgeFloyd

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody cares about BLM it’s a queer organization just go to their website and they tell you.
You sound cacish

Dumbass, instead of dismissing what I said, how about you stay informed and look at the news.

People want to know where the money that they donated to BLM is going. Nobody knows. It's not going to the families or the communities involved so people are asking questions. Mike Brown's father basically suing them for misusing his sons name for money and he wants 20 million off of the 90 million that they claim they made last year. Obviously the George floyd thing is going to bring this issue back up especially with the other nonprofits (Minnesota bail fund) that took all that money in without helping the communities they are claiming to help.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Here we go

:francis:

'I don't love Black Lives Matter': First juror seated in Derek Chauvin trial praises Minneapolis cops

'I don't love Black Lives Matter': First juror seated in Derek Chauvin trial praises Minneapolis cops

The first juror seated in the trial of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin said that he believes "every life should matter."

According to reports from the courtroom, the second potential juror to be considered was asked about his views on Black Lives Matter.

"I don't love the Black Lives Matter organization," the man was quoted as saying. "I support the message that every life should matter equally."

The man who was identified as a chemist said that he had visited the site of George Floyd's death and formed the opinion that he was "killed on the ground."

He also said that he had "positive" experiences with Minneapolis police.

The man suggested that his experience as a Jewish camp counselor would make him a better juror.