Minneapolis police kill black man #RIPGeorgeFloyd

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: that cac be postin up for ages. nikkas be buddy buddy with cacs but swear they hate em
aint-you-a-little-old-to-be-taking-karate.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall setting yourselves up for disappointment. This shyt is gonna be another acquittal and them BLM thieves are all quiet. If you want justice for George floyd, go after BLM and ask for that money that they made in his name that is unaccounted for.

And if ANY money went to the DNC from those donations, then joe Biden and whoever got those funds needs to be locked up ASAP. That act blue shyt is money laundering. Those three BLM scam artists and anybody who was involved in that shyt needs to be locked up too and hit with those restitution fees.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Yall setting yourselves up for disappointment. This shyt is gonna be another acquittal and them BLM thieves are all quiet. If you want justice for George floyd, go after BLM and ask for that money that they made in his name that is unaccounted for.

And if ANY money went to the DNC from those donations, then joe Biden and whoever got those funds needs to be locked up ASAP. That act blue shyt is money laundering. Those three BLM scam artists and anybody who was involved in that shyt needs to be locked up too and hit with those restitution fees.
Nobody cares about BLM it’s a queer organization just go to their website and they tell you.
You sound cacish

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I have a feeling that they will let this CAC off

well they already showin videos of him with a "white paccet" in his mouth . and hennepin county m.e already on his cac shyt . i wont hold my breath for a conviction.... and even then i bet he get slapped on the wrist, just like the inbred cac/asian cop that was raping women at gunpoint