Minneapolis police kill black man #RIPGeorgeFloyd

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I dont think it was drugs. Sounds more like ptsd. In some sense it was like he wasn't living in the present. Not saying drugw couldn't effect that overall which led to the mental issues. Plus with his mama dying. It just seems like he wasn't there.

TheDream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is 0 chance he gets convicted or that there's even any doubt. Cities are going to burn.

- Already was saying "I can't breathe" before he was put on the ground
- No evidence of asphyxia
- No trauma to the trachea/neck
- Cause of death listed as cardiopulmonary arrest
- Lethal dose of fentanyl in the blood along with 4 other drugs, and behind the wheel of a car while that high
- Knee restraint is legal in the MPD
- Evidence of drug-induced excited delirium where suspects sometimes die even with minimal restraint
Just think about it, any defense is going to have an absolute field day. I hate to say it but Chauvin will walk.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There is 0 chance he gets convicted or that there's even any doubt. Cities are going to burn.

- Lethal dose of fentanyl in the blood along with 4 other drugs, and behind the wheel of a car while that high
- Evidence of drug-induced excited delirium where suspects sometimes die even with minimal restraint
Just think about it, any defense is going to have an absolute field day. I hate to say it but Chauvin will walk.
Cities burning is all the more reason he might get convicted. Convicts can be political in nature

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Cities burning is all the more reason he might get convicted. Convicts can be political in nature
Yeah they’ll probably charge him with something way lesser just so he doesn’t get off “scott free”

And then quickly acquit and expunge his record - from there the police union will take very good care of him :snoop:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The mental gymnastics and gaslighting I've been reading from these c00ns and delusional, racist cacs is mind-blowing. No justification at all for this murder
Just think about how the jury is gonna be - I don’t have a lot of faith in this case because of how corrupt and racist this system is. Even in the conviction, it will get appealed under our noses once white America forgets about it.

I believe all of the officers, except the main one, are free men on bail right now

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cities are going to burn.

You make a good point. There is a greater chance than zero of conviction of something, though. Much greater. Because...

Cities burning is all the more reason he might get convicted. Convict[ions] can be political in nature

For better or for worse.

We'll see what happens.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Full 30 minutes

YOUTUBE COMMENTS SICKEN ME

I FOUND THIS VIA MY CAC EX-MANAGER

THIS WAS WHAT HE SAID WHEN POSTING IT ON HIS FB

“The media has everyone in their hands. You all protested rioted burned down buildings looted over a guy who wasn't following directions.now this video is out watch people riot over the media.”

SOME OF THESE HONKEYS TRULY LACK SELF AWARENESS