Minneapolis police kill black man #RIPGeorgeFloyd

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Don't want to wqrchv
usually i'm a fiend for footage like this but i'm witchu on this, this is one of the few ones i won't watch cause the footage after that of the cops killing him was so blatantly unconstitutional, literally no preceding conduct on floyd's part could uncriminalize what those officers did. he could have firebombed a bus full of grandmas going to church just before he was killed but he still had the right to be taken into custody reasonably and not be left dying on the street after experiencing excessive force.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
There is 0 chance he gets convicted or that there's even any doubt. Cities are going to burn.

- Already was saying "I can't breathe" before he was put on the ground
- No evidence of asphyxia
- No trauma to the trachea/neck
- Cause of death listed as cardiopulmonary arrest
- Lethal dose of fentanyl in the blood along with 4 other drugs, and behind the wheel of a car while that high
- Knee restraint is legal in the MPD
- Evidence of drug-induced excited delirium where suspects sometimes die even with minimal restraint
Just think about it, any defense is going to have an absolute field day. I hate to say it but Chauvin will walk.
Good possibility you speakin facts.....what’s gonna get him sent up is the hand in the pocket tho.....callousness will be accounted for in this trial.......there won’t be an acquittal, it’ll be a mistrial at worst, but possible/likely guilt surrounding negligence

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
YOUTUBE COMMENTS SICKEN ME

I FOUND THIS VIA MY CAC EX-MANAGER

THIS WAS WHAT HE SAID WHEN POSTING IT ON HIS FB

“The media has everyone in their hands. You all protested rioted burned down buildings looted over a guy who wasn't following directions.now this video is out watch people riot over the media.”

SOME OF THESE HONKEYS TRULY LACK SELF AWARENESS
nowhere in your post do you mention racism or white supremacy
cac vibes

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

all these "laws" and "actions" politicians were talking about passing/doing, this was the ultimate end goal...let the heat die down, and get back to making deals with police unions behind close doors. Police unions have too much money, power, & votes that politicians don't want to lose :francis:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
The medical examiner is claiming he died from fentanyl overdose, they already laying the groundwork for them to get off scotch-free smh

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Some dude killed him self after killing someone else and ppl just went down there to act out aka dumb shyt
Yeah, I got the story later. I went DownTown to buy some shyt. I ain't know how bad it was cause I didn't know people was rioting when I left. I bounced so I could make my run to a different spot. I'll go back down there tomorrow & see how that shyt looks. My relative just came through & said it's fukked all the way up.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Yeah, I got the story later. I went DownTown to buy some shyt. I ain't know how bad it was cause I didn't know people was rioting when I left. I bounced so I could make my run to a different spot. I'll go back down there tomorrow & see how that shyt looks. My relative just came through & said it's fukked all the way up.

It’s bad. Just left from down there

We both spent a lot of time in that area, it doesn’t look we knew it to be at all right now.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It’s bad. Just left from down there

We both spent a lot of time in that area, it doesn’t look we knew it to be at all right now.
I'll be on my way down there in about an hour. I read about it on CNN early morning.

Yeah, grew up in that area. This gonna have me feeling like Lake St. all over again. Have to take a walk down Hennepin & Nicollet.