Minneapolis police kill black man #RIPGeorgeFloyd

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Not that it really matters, but what's the backstory on the DA that's in charge of this case?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
they'd be idiots to let this dude get off. The other cops who stood by his side getting off is one thing, but the actual dude who had his knee on George gotta do his time or else Minny will burn.

why is it so hard to hold 1 dude accountable for the sake of not having your city go up in smoke? Are they that stupid? Willin to throw it all away just to let this one fukk ass cop get off on something incredibly blatant?

Go ahead and let him off then....see what happens. :francis:

killacal

Banned
Daps
well they already showin videos of him with a "white paccet" in his mouth . and hennepin county m.e already on his cac shyt . i wont hold my breath for a conviction.... and even then i bet he get slapped on the wrist, just like the inbred cac/asian cop that was raping women at gunpoint
What's a white packet

killacal

Banned
Daps
they'd be idiots to let this dude get off. The other cops who stood by his side getting off is one thing, but the actual dude who had his knee on George gotta do his time or else Minny will burn.

why is it so hard to hold 1 dude accountable for the sake of not having your city go up in smoke? Are they that stupid? Willin to throw it all away just to let this one fukk ass cop get off on something incredibly blatant?

White supremacy is no man left behind

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I know a lot of people aren't so optimistic about what happens when the trial starts but I kinda am. I feel like due to this case being so big worldwide that this may be where they finally make an example out of cops like him. I don't see this going in law enforcement's favor this go-around compared to other cases.

That's just my opinion.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Money dude, generates money...black seeking "freedom" and cacs coming through with ideas how to help hence how BLM make over 200 million last year in donations while little goes to the people on the street.

Just good business, you just need to quite negroes down when they complain and call out the cops when they riot, business is booming....