ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man, I know reading comment sections are basically a good way of ruining your own day, but... I even saw some racial slurs to black people... And we're not even fukking involved in this situation whatsoever. :wtf: Not a single black person in sight at all.

Like I said they insane...:coffee:

---

Superstar
Daps
See this is why I just can't have any respect for cops ever. So the next cops doesn't say shyt to the guy that just opened the door and started pounding on the guy. Oh and all of sudden the cops mic goes out.
:hhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the criminal complaint, Worthington Police Officer Colby Palmersheim was driving his squad car when Promvongsa pulled up behind him "at a high rate of speed. Promvongsa was so close that Palmersheim could not see the hood of Promvongsa's vehicle." The officer claims Promvongsa was attempting to pass him, so he moved over slightly, at which point Promvongsa swerved toward his car, says the report. Palmersheim reported that Promvongsa continued to tailgate him, driving behind him at a fast rate, while sticking his hand out the window and making some type of motion. He claimed that Promvongsa then pulled up to Palmersheim, rolled down his window, and told the officer to "stay there as he was going to go get his boys and come back." A nearby police officer was aware, from prior contact with Promvongsa, that he didn't have a driver's license. Agent Joe Joswiak of the Buffalo Ridge Drug Task Force, a multi-jurisdictional task force that includes Worthington Police, eventually gave chase. He claims he turned on his squad's emergency lights, but Promvongsa did not stop. Joswiak eventually made the arrest.

:childplease::duck:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
According to the criminal complaint, Worthington Police Officer Colby Palmersheim was driving his squad car when Promvongsa pulled up behind him "at a high rate of speed. Promvongsa was so close that Palmersheim could not see the hood of Promvongsa's vehicle." The officer claims Promvongsa was attempting to pass him, so he moved over slightly, at which point Promvongsa swerved toward his car, says the report. Palmersheim reported that Promvongsa continued to tailgate him, driving behind him at a fast rate, while sticking his hand out the window and making some type of motion. He claimed that Promvongsa then pulled up to Palmersheim, rolled down his window, and told the officer to "stay there as he was going to go get his boys and come back." A nearby police officer was aware, from prior contact with Promvongsa, that he didn't have a driver's license. Agent Joe Joswiak of the Buffalo Ridge Drug Task Force, a multi-jurisdictional task force that includes Worthington Police, eventually gave chase. He claims he turned on his squad's emergency lights, but Promvongsa did not stop. Joswiak eventually made the arrest.

:childplease:

0qKqqxg.gif

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from MN and shyt ain't nothing new :francis:
There's a big Cambodian/Laotian population too. I remember several years ago there was an Asian teenager that got killed running from the cops. They said he pointed a weapon at them and lo and behold they found an illegal gun on him. Open and shut case. This was before the whole bodycam thing. The family always contended their son didn't have a gun (and an illegal one with the serial # scratched off)... Year later it turned out the cops planted the gun on the kid...they hit a quick settlement and tried to keep it out the public eye, esp the details (hit the fam with a NDA etc as part of the deal). It worked for the most part too, apart from a handful of news stories it was mostly dead.

Lawsuit from family:
Lawsuit: Minneapolis cops planted pistol on teen after they gunned him down – Twin Cities

Officer exonerated in shooting: Fong Lee's family angered by verdict