David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The asians where marching in the street because they weren't recognized as white people and allowed to kill innocent blacks.
So fukk them asians, they on they own, I'll never say a word for them until enough of them come out and apologize for that shyt and demand that asian murderer cop goes to jail.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
If it's a POC it's straight to violence and assuming guilt for these POS cops. They really don't give any minority a chance it's straight up beatings or shootings.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
What "multiple felonies" was dude charged with? The video leaves more questions then answers, this shyt screames task force getting frustrated and letting their emotions take over. They prolly know who breh was and were sus of him.... still no excuses, but the way they ran up on em makes ya think they know each other play for different teams with this law abiding shyt

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from MN and shyt ain't nothing new :francis:
There's a big Cambodian/Laotian population too. I remember several years ago there was an Asian teenager that got killed running from the cops. They said he pointed a weapon at them and lo and behold they found an illegal gun on him. Open and shut case. This was before the whole bodycam thing. The family always contended their son didn't have a gun (and an illegal one with the serial # scratched off)... Year later it turned out the cops planted the gun on the kid...they hit a quick settlement and tried to keep it out the public eye, esp the details (hit the fam with a NDA etc as part of the deal). It worked for the most part too, apart from a handful of news stories it was mostly dead.

Lawsuit from family:
Lawsuit: Minneapolis cops planted pistol on teen after they gunned him down – Twin Cities

Officer exonerated in shooting: Fong Lee's family angered by verdict

thats what they tried to do with Walter Scott, fortunately a dude was recording the whole thing

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Man, I know reading comment sections are basically a good way of ruining your own day, but... I even saw some racial slurs to black people... And we're not even fukking involved in this situation whatsoever. :wtf: Not a single black person in sight at all.

we're always on their minds

like I said Narcisstic Socio-psychopathic Sadists...

those three personality traits added up = them

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Folks don't understand. If they continue without impunity, it WILL only get worse.

They've been given free reign to act viciously and without empathy because they know no matter what they do, they probably won't be charged or at the very worst, convicted. They know that no matter what a vast majority of the population will justify, make excuses for, and believe whatever they say or do. It won't change until white folks start to become targets of the lack of justice that we see daily.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What "multiple felonies" was dude charged with? The video leaves more questions then answers, this shyt screames task force getting frustrated and letting their emotions take over. They prolly know who breh was and were sus of him.... still no excuses, but the way they ran up on em makes ya think they know each other play for different teams with this law abiding shyt
Yeah looks like a small city too. Probably already on the radar and the cop woke up on the wrong side of the bed lol