Mitch Richmond's story about getting traded to the Kings is one of the funniest things ever

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Bruh had just exited his prime by the time he got traded to the Wiz, he was a shell of his former self. On the flipside that's when Webb entered his prime years and along with Divac, Peja, White Chocolate, and Coach Adleman, transformed the Kings into a playoff contender. That franchise's best years in Sacramento. One of the most monumental trades in modern NBA history.

IMO Mitch was the 3rd best shooting guard in the NBA during the 90's after MJ and Clyde, above Reggie.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I totally forgot the warriors had mitch with a young chris mullin and tim hardaway.

that said, mitch richmond became synonymous with the kings. plus it all worked out at the end. he put up numbers on the kings, made all star games and then got traded to the lakers just in time to get a ring :obama:

to keep it funky, his years with the kings is what got him in the HOF and his jersey retired.
Breh, Mitch was a great player. He would have made the Hall playing anywhere else, and would have won more and been happier.