Mixed race people will blacken up to get affirmative action but have allegiance to white people

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhh.

Might be the case for some, but in my experiences, it’s not the case for the majority.

You are one person out of a billion + people on the planet. I need more than just "your experience".

The only thing that matters are facts. fukk feelings, fukk experiences, fukk what you heard. If it aint facts, keep the shyt to yourself.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Agent Tariq is at it again.
Tariq loves fukkery :russ:..... the fact he has a mixed race wife and a white mother in -law but alll he talks about is white supremacy/ the dominant society (aka the white society) is so fukin funny you couldn’t make it up ...:lolbron:point blank tariq is a entertaining race hustler that’s it he is funny i actully think he would do better as a comedian real talk not pushing the shyt he does for a check ..cause he shouldn’t be takin serious at all ....I mean when he debated Jared Taylor his Brian nearly over-heated rocking back n fourth in his Chair thinking of counter-arguments :bryan:

Daps
Most biracial people look black. Therefor, they are treated like black people. Many of them will tell you their own white parents are racist. The ones who pass for white are hearing firsthand all the things white people say about us when they think we’re not in the room. That’s why a lot of them get so militant. We know how we feel when we read comments sections. Imagine those comment sections being your Thanksgiving table.