MJ son Jeffrey Jordan arrested on Assault charges

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Daps
It’s a shame when a child that literally has the world at his feet chooses to be a drunk clown stuck in adolescence. I’ve seen this happen a couple times with kids of rich people.

Pops gotta tell them you not getting shyt unless you become a professional something and have a career. Become a dentist or something nikka damn!!

your dad could call any wealthy CEO and get you a job at a firm.

Go save the whales.

do something!

nikkas want to drink and Pawg. Seek therapy.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Free jeff
From the hospital? No he needs to be there. Dude hit his head and tried to fight nurses. He's where he needs to be. They didn't arrest him so he's not locked up.

Side note: They didn't have to put that man stats up like that. "He played 107 college basketball games over his career, averaging about 2 points a game" :mjlol:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It’s a shame when a child that literally has the world at his feet chooses to be a drunk clown stuck in adolescence. I’ve seen this happen a couple times with kids of rich people.

Pops gotta tell them you not getting shyt unless you become a professional something and have a career. Become a dentist or something nikka damn!!

your dad could call any wealthy CEO and get you a job at a firm.

Go save the whales.

do something!

nikkas want to drink and Pawg. Seek therapy.
Dude probably never had his own life.

Imagine if your dad was MJ and training you to play basketball your entire life. You know you aren't that good but can't let dad down. He would be so proud. You get on a team and you're trash. Your whole life people do what we're doing. Wondering why isn't he as good as his dad. We don't know shyt about this man except that he's MJ son and he's trash at basketball. I'd be depressed too

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The guy that wrote this article probably has a 0 point average at his local bball court games
Petty for no reason
I remember when Jalen rose got banned from first take for calling skip Bayless out when he said he was a young Pete maravich. Jalen pulled out that man high school stats. I'll never forget that 1.4 ppg episode :bryan: