Mobsters "F-ing Thrilled" at Rudy's RICO Indictment

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Mafia members in prison for RICO look forward to Rudy joining them.

Famed Mob Attorney Murray Richman told the NY Daily News that his clients are rejoicing over Rudy Giuliani's RICO indictment: "Half these guys love Trump. They freaking love Trump.

But all of them are almost unified in their position of hating fukking Rudy ... They are fukking thrilled."

John Gotti's attorney Jeffrey Lichtman said, "All of my clients who had the misfortune of being prosecuted by him are laughing now. As am I. I am thrilled that Rudy will now
experience what it feels like to be on the wrong end of a RICO prosecution."

Lichtman went on to say, "The wheel of karma is about to crush" Rudy.

intro-1594743180.jpg

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Explain to me why the RICO is so notorious...I mean if you ain't a criminal more than likely you won't end up in a RICO doc with highly detailed information of your crimes..so why is the RICO the real life boogeyman?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Explain to me why the RICO is so notorious...I mean if you ain't a criminal more than likely you won't end up in a RICO doc with highly detailed information of your crimes..so why is the RICO the real life boogeyman?
If you’re affiliated in virtually anyway with an ongoing conspiracy, then you can be charged. This is good for law enforcement because if you charge 10 people and two of them turn informant and spill the beans because they’re afraid of jail time, then turning witness can be enough to convict the two or three big fish the Feds are after.