Mobsters "F-ing Thrilled" at Rudy's RICO Indictment

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Partial list of the real mobsters across the Hudson River from where the fictional Sopranos operated.

Giuliani’s probe included the placement of court-allowed recording devices in 1984 in places such as the Palma Boys Social Club in New York, where Anthony “Fat Tony” Salerno held court, Paul Castellano’s home on Staten Island, an automobile used by a Colombo family member and a Jaguar car used by Lucchese family associate Sal Avellino to chauffeur various mobsters. From hundreds of hours of recorded conversations, investigators heard the gangsters talk about the Commission, narcotics sales and the contract murder of Bonanno figure Carmine Galante in 1979.

Giuliani decided to prosecute the leaders of the families and their upper-level cohorts together under the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, or RICO, for allegedly conspiring to commit felonies including contract murders, loan sharking, extortion, labor racketeering and drug trafficking. It was the first time RICO, passed by Congress in 1970, was employed to prosecute a major federal case.

He argued the case before a federal grand jury and in February 1985 obtained indictments against a laundry list of New York’s Mob leaders and their lieutenants: Bonanno family boss Phil Rastelli and capo Anthony Indelicato; Colombo boss Carmine Persico and member Ralph Scopo; Gambino boss Paul Castellano; Genovese boss Anthony Salerno and member Gennaro Langella; Lucchese boss Anthony Corallo, underboss Salvatore Santoro and consigliere Christopher Furnari. Soon afterward, Castellano was shot and killed outside a restaurant in Manhattan and Rastelli was tried in a separate RICO case.

I don't have the timestamp but Sammy the Bull said Trump definitely had mob friendly connections in the construction union industry.

Underboss The Sami Gravano Story by Peter Maas​

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Be an Italian c00n, Fuhgetaboutitrehs.

A32-B0-C11-47-D1-4-ED8-A64-C-E291-EF79-A21-E.webp
Tony was trying to tell his kids about the Italian c00ns

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Partial list of the real mobsters across the Hudson River from where the fictional Sopranos operated.

Giuliani’s probe included the placement of court-allowed recording devices in 1984 in places such as the Palma Boys Social Club in New York, where Anthony “Fat Tony” Salerno held court, Paul Castellano’s home on Staten Island, an automobile used by a Colombo family member and a Jaguar car used by Lucchese family associate Sal Avellino to chauffeur various mobsters. From hundreds of hours of recorded conversations, investigators heard the gangsters talk about the Commission, narcotics sales and the contract murder of Bonanno figure Carmine Galante in 1979.

Giuliani decided to prosecute the leaders of the families and their upper-level cohorts together under the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, or RICO, for allegedly conspiring to commit felonies including contract murders, loan sharking, extortion, labor racketeering and drug trafficking. It was the first time RICO, passed by Congress in 1970, was employed to prosecute a major federal case.

He argued the case before a federal grand jury and in February 1985 obtained indictments against a laundry list of New York’s Mob leaders and their lieutenants: Bonanno family boss Phil Rastelli and capo Anthony Indelicato; Colombo boss Carmine Persico and member Ralph Scopo; Gambino boss Paul Castellano; Genovese boss Anthony Salerno and member Gennaro Langella; Lucchese boss Anthony Corallo, underboss Salvatore Santoro and consigliere Christopher Furnari. Soon afterward, Castellano was shot and killed outside a restaurant in Manhattan and Rastelli was tried in a separate RICO case.

I don't have the timestamp but Sammy the Bull said Trump definitely had mob friendly connections in the construction union industry.

Underboss The Sami Gravano Story by Peter Maas​

Thug Life by WAYNE BARRETT

Harold Giuliani
July 4, 2000

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Explain to me why the RICO is so notorious...I mean if you ain't a criminal more than likely you won't end up in a RICO doc with highly detailed information of your crimes..so why is the RICO the real life boogeyman?
Its the opposite actually everyone gets wrapped up in a Rico even by proxy, your bought your momma a house with drug money? She in the Rico.

That in turn takes a low level drug dealer and puts him in a position to see crazy years

Or

Snitch

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Its the opposite actually everyone gets wrapped up in a Rico even by proxy, your bought your momma a house with drug money? She in the Rico.

That in turn takes a low level drug dealer and puts him in a position to see crazy years

Or

Snitch
I highly doubt I can see years for getting a house that I didn't know was with drug money.

Esp if I can prove I had 0 idea my child was involved in crimes.

They do that shyt to scare people into switching is what I got out of it.