mom exposes grown men trying to DM her daughter, Little Miss Flint on Twitter

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Not that I couldnt't, with the new evidence that @Illuminatos posted, I can't, dude was clearly doing weird shyt.

He intinally responded and defended himself saying he was just giving her a congrats and words of encouragement. Odd? Depends on who you ask (I wouldn't like it, then again, I wouldn't like my young child on social media but I digress)

In that moment, he seemed harmless. But with the new evidence, dude doing some weirdo shyt in the background. He hinted that he messaged a few children that day.

Hence benefit of doubt rescinded :yeshrug:

I don't like to dogpile folks and get emotional, that is how you lose the facts :francis:
That means u still didnt get what I was trying to do... look at the bolded....
If I randomly say to you.... "So you like hitting on that women, huh... you ain't shyt"
You natural response could be
"Huh... what woman?"
Not meaning... I've hit alot of woman today, which 1...
Just meaning "I hit a woman?... who da fukk are u talking about that I hit"...
The woman was trying to be slick by saying " oh, so uve been msging more than 1"...
That's slick women shyt right there and u fell for it

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Thanks, but I would think you could deduce that "let me leave (the basement)" and "get on the elevator" being that I said we lived in a building were the same.
Lol yea, I got that part... but I'm thinking if he didnt let u leave til u agreed... that means u came back downstairs with him 1st...then he let u go upstairs...
U wanted us to infer that u agreed to come back Downstairs... AFTER YOU WENT BACK UPSTAIRS 1ST...
That part was s bit confusing..
And it was scary

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Chris Hansen finna be all up in this

tdy_hansen_predator_060922.standard.jpg
Ain't he in jail for passing bad checks? :pachaha:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
This. Grown men would comment on my physique when I was 11-12 years old. I remember jogging around my neighborhood with my sister (we both ran track) and some man followed us in a car, rolled down his window and yelled something about my legs and how I'd "grow up nice"

I went to a private school smack in the middle of downtown Dallas, and that (obviously) included our playground. I seriously have no idea how the hell the school was zoned to be built there - we were LITERALLY in a gigantic cage. Imagine a bunch of girls as young as 4th and 5th grade being all huddled up together as far away from certain play areas as we could possibly get, while armed security guards are patrolling so random motherfukkers wouldn't try to flash a bunch of girls on a playground.

Kids shouldn't be on social media if the first place :mjpls:

That's the problem.

Noooo....I'm pretty sure the problem is grown men preying upon children online.

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
That means u still didnt get what I was trying to do... look at the bolded....
If I randomly say to you.... "So you like hitting on that women, huh... you ain't shyt"
You natural response could be
"Huh... what woman?"
Not meaning... I've hit alot of woman today, which 1...
Just meaning "I hit a woman?... who da fukk are u talking about that I hit"...
The woman was trying to be slick by saying " oh, so uve been msging more than 1"...
That's slick women shyt right there and u fell for it

I would agree with you, except he said which child not what child.

That maybe semantics, but it could be the difference between an innocent statement and jail time.

I get what you saying though.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I would agree with you, except he said which child not what child.

That maybe semantics, but it could be the difference between an innocent statement and jail time.

I get what you saying though.
You could do the same thing with "What child" as well tho...
But we got it now

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I remember once being in line w/my dad at the liquor store (candy coated peanuts for the win) and some sick nikka "joked" about my pigtails making good handlebars. I couldn't have been older than seven or so. My dad didn't hear it, but even though I had no idea what it meant, I knew good and hell well I better not repeat what I heard. Don't even want to think about what would've happened had he been in earshot.

Strangely enough, I remember that clearly b/c it was one of the first times I was allowed to wear my hair down...my mom didn't believe in me wearing my hair long b/c she didn't want me to think I was 'cute'. The onus of deflecting male attention has long been on women and girls for so long...but that's a different thread for a different day. (sigh)
Theres a reason why many eastern cultures keep males and females mostly separated

People over here dont wanna hear it tho:francis: