Mom made son, 3, say ‘goodbye to Daddy’ on camera before shooting him dead in murder-suicide a day before custody hearing

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Consider this, if hell is a place where a bad woman goes for killing her kid

Then what do you call this place, where a man who did nothing wrong, has his last memory of his kid being “goodbye daddy” before being murdered?

Hell isn’t a firey pit in the earth, sorry to say buddy, even though the scripture seemingly describes it like that, but it’s more so a state of being.
Where do you live where you think this is hell on earth?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Consider this, if hell is a place where a bad woman goes for killing her kid

Then what do you call this place, where a man who did nothing wrong, has his last memory of his kid being “goodbye daddy” before being murdered?

Hell isn’t a firey pit in the earth, sorry to say buddy, even though the scripture seemingly describes it like that, but it’s more so a state of being.
Interesting to think about, but what about all this good me and most people experience at least some of in the very same society?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keeping it 100. I always get paranoid around certain people because i wouldnt put it past them to do something like this. Some people are legit crazy. dont ignore the signs. Be very careful who you lie down with. Who you make friends with. Even your family. Your family is who you most definitely gotta watch. One toxic person can ruin an entire family

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
How did we go from getting jacked up when I was a child, to spoiling our children in the 80's, to murdering them today.

Correction: They, not we.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
She used the kid as a tool and leverage over the father

Demonic bytch should burn in hell