Monday Night Raw: 9/20/21 - The Bloodline vs The New Day

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
So AEW is giving us a gaurenteed 6* classic this week and Vince Responds by all of a sudden remembering how to book RAW and giving us two WM main events in one night?

Yea Competition was missed badly in wrestling..

AEW that good?
I only watched one episode when Shaq was on there.

I’m thinking of switching over but I need some people of color to get some pushes.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So AEW is giving us a gaurenteed 6* classic this week and Vince Responds by all of a sudden remembering how to book RAW and giving us two WM main events in one night?

Yea Competition was missed badly in wrestling..

Yeah I don’t get why people were mad about the New Day/Bloodline being on Raw or Big E cashing in as if responding to AEW is a bad thing, they’re supposed to do that!

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
No fans. Now fans. :manny:

I said last few years not last year :ld:

Besides, Monday Night Raw’s ratings are much much more closer to Dynamite’s than Monday Night Football’s ratings, they can’t compete with Monday Night Football and they’re not competing with Monday Night Football.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
AEW that good?
I only watched one episode when Shaq was on there.

I’m thinking of switching over but I need some people of color to get some pushes.

Waiting for black people to get pushes in pro wrestling to watch is not a god idea.. yea WWE finally started pushing their blacks like what a year ago lol..

If you really like pro wrestling and good matches AEW is great, if you on some Black power shyt then you in the wrong section lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I said last few years not last year :ld:

Besides, Monday Night Raw’s ratings are much much more closer to Dynamite’s than Monday Night Football’s ratings, they can’t compete with Monday Night Football and they’re not competing with Monday Night Football.

Dude it's not that serious lets enjoy the show. :beli:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga

red-cup-meme-pout.gif