Money May Interview..speaks on AB, his pops/uncle and Manny

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I still find it funny that Floyd was in Charlotte watching the Lakers play the Bobcats instead of that Broner fight.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Where's your 7 figure paycheck?:smugfloyd:

Months ago you were hating on Floyd Mayweather Jr. Something awful. Now all of a sudden you're his best friend, because he came and put some sugar on the snacks you was sucking.

Cam said it best about nikkas like you: Bunch of Switchsiders....You get a quote, like "Hey Floyyyyyd"......dikkRIDERS. :stopitslime:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Months ago you were hating on Floyd Mayweather Jr. Something awful. Now all of a sudden you're his best friend, because he came and put some sugar on the snacks you was sucking.

Cam said it best about nikkas like you: Bunch of Switchsiders....You get a quote, like "Hey Floyyyyyd"......dikkRIDERS. :stopitslime:

:smugfloyd:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Where is yours.? Are we gonna have a legit debate or are you gonna devolve into the Nigerian when it comes to debate. Broner getting hate was justified he didn't respect the sport inside the ring and didn't turn it off and paid for it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Where is yours.? Are we gonna have a legit debate or are you gonna devolve into the Nigerian when it comes to debate. Broner getting hate was justified he didn't respect the sport inside the ring and didn't turn it off and paid for it.
You mad or nah?:smugfloyd:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Get a 7 figure check and leave ya mom living in squalor, breh.
h5CNkRW.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I enjoy your posts here but this is just stupid.

Breh, I'm tired of arguing the same thing about AB.

If yall don't like him, cool. However, I'm a fan and I'm not writing off him and his career until I see how he responds to this loss in his next fight.

Most of yall wanna act like he's a bum or all this other shyt, and with it know being that Floyd trolled yall with a "where's your 7 figure paycheck?" question, when people hate on AB with weak trolling, I'm responding back with that troll ass question Floyd asked:manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Breh, I'm tired of arguing the same thing about AB.

If yall don't like him, cool. However, I'm a fan and I'm not writing off him and his career until I see how he responds to this loss in his next fight.

Most of yall wanna act like he's a bum or all this other shyt, and with it know being that Floyd trolled yall with a "where's your 7 figure paycheck?" question, when people hate on AB with weak trolling, I'm responding back with that troll ass question Floyd asked:manny:
Most of the criticism isn't trolling though. I know for me I don't think Broner is a bum but I also don't think he is great by any stretch of the imagination and losing to Maidana was a confirmation of my suspicions that he would be exposed as he upped his levels of competition.
Besides this is The Ring...dudes say sideways shyt about every fighter on a daily basis and big upping the cash said fighter makes is not a legit response.
And I'm not a Floyd Stan so what he says on the subject means fukk all to me.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Most of the criticism isn't trolling though. I know for me I don't think Broner is a bum but I also don't think he is great by any stretch of the imagination and losing to Maidana was a confirmation of my suspicions that he would be exposed as he upped his levels of competition.
Besides this is The Ring...dudes say sideways shyt about every fighter on a daily basis and big upping the cash said fighter makes is not a legit response.
And I'm not a Floyd Stan so what he says on the subject means fukk all to me.

It was never my response.....it was Floyd's.

And you may not be trolling, but there are a lot of people that are just pure haters of AB. To those, I pose Mayweathers question, since ironically enough, most of them happen to be Floyd stans:bryan:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So thats the new saying?

"You show me where you got a seven-figure check":smugfloyd:

Take it up with Floyd. That's all he gotta say to anybody that had something negative to say about AB:manny: