Money May Interview..speaks on AB, his pops/uncle and Manny

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Maidana owns him according to floyd.... 147 aint him...... fighting at 140 :bryan:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Like Broner, these colonizers want Mayweather to go up in weight, because they know that's the only way he'll catch an L

But Floyd is too smart for that...

LOL @ the interviewer suggesting that the root of the Broner hate is due to things like having a sex tape... Yep it always everything except the fact that he's black.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Learned a couple of things in that interview:

1) Broner chose the Maidana fight on his own. Innnnnnnnnnnnnteresting.

2) Floyd is definitely fighting on May 3rd. Awesome...and i hope Broner does fight on his undercard. That's easily the smartest move. Gimme One-Time Thurman on that undercard too! :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Broner, these colonizers want Mayweather to go up in weight, because they know that's the only way he'll catch an L

But Floyd is too smart for that...

LOL @ the interviewer suggesting that the root of the Broner hate is due to things like having a sex tape... Yep it always everything except the fact that he's black.

right nobody even seen or cares about Broner's sex tape

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Personally, I feel that the reason that Broner got such a hard time last Saturday night was BECAUSE of Mayweather.

Not that it's Floyd's fault, because it isn't. But it's obvious that fans have been wanting to see Floyd lose for the longest time. But I think even the biggest Floyd haters know that deep down, that isn't going to happen. So they went hard on Broner because it their eyes it's the closest thing to a Floyd lost. Let's be honest, the media and fans were the ones talking about how Broner was the next Floyd. They only thing those 2 have in common is that they're brash talking Black Americans. That's all they saw. Just like how the media tried to call Donaire the next Pacquiao despite the fact that they're nothing alike aside from the fact that they're both Filipinos.

Essentially it was like Broner (was forced to) put the burden of Floyd on his shoulders and get crucified for his sins :wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Personally, I feel that the reason that Broner got such a hard time last Saturday night was BECAUSE of Mayweather.

Not that it's Floyd's fault, because it isn't. But it's obvious that fans have been wanting to see Floyd lose for the longest time. But I think even the biggest Floyd haters know that deep down, that isn't going to happen. So they went hard on Broner because it their eyes it's the closest thing to a Floyd lost. Let's be honest, the media and fans were the ones talking about how Broner was the next Floyd. They only thing those 2 have in common is that they're brash talking Black Americans. That's all they saw. Just like how the media tried to call Donaire the next Pacquiao despite the fact that they're nothing alike aside from the fact that they're both Filipinos.

Essentially it was like Broner (was forced to) put the burden of Floyd on his shoulders and get crucified for his sins :wow:

I have this same theory breh.

AND, I feel like if Mayweather actually ever lost.....the reaction from the "fans" of boxing is gonna be 20x worse:snoop:

Twitter/facebook/instagram/the coli will all crash:dead:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I have this same theory breh.

AND, I feel like if Mayweather actually ever lost.....the reaction from the "fans" of boxing is gonna be 20x worse:snoop:

Twitter/facebook/instagram/the coli will all crash:dead:
Much like :deadmanny:

He won't get it bad on here, because Coli nikkas love Floyd.

But on them other sites though... :huhldup:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know why yall are sleeping on what Roger let slip from his mouth in his rant

He said it don't make no sense watching him, he aint fighting my nephew, he done got his ass whipped now.....

They were setting Broner up for a Floyd fight, but Broner got embarrassed, with Floyd being the business man that he is he knows there is still money to made with Broner vs Floyd in the future, and this spat between the Mayweathers/Broner trainer could be part of the promotion later for if they do clash. As far as the interview goes Floyd is trying to keep Broner as golden as he can be, the Mayweathers may have tore him down too much.....

I think you looking too much into it
I think Floyd bigged up broner for 2 reasons

1. They are friends and since Saturday everyone and their momma been hating on the dude. I'm sure broner could use a friend and he is sticking up for his boy. Also gave the cyber nerds a reality check,

2. Floyd knows if he were to ever lose, there would be a similar reaction. Everyone would be hating and trying to discredit his entire career.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
Learned a couple of things in that interview:

1) Broner chose the Maidana fight on his own. Innnnnnnnnnnnnteresting.

2) Floyd is definitely fighting on May 3rd. Awesome...and i hope Broner does fight on his undercard. That's easily the smartest move. Gimme One-Time Thurman on that undercard too! :banderas:

you really just barely learned those 2 things? :heh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Floyd pretty much said that Broner don't want them problems with Maidana and he shouldn't try to fight him again. I agree, he would get his ass whopped again and that would be a HUGE hit to his career.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The minute a professional athlete/singer/rapper/actor uses how much money they make as a response to criticism as if making loot puts them above being criticizes they get the :camby:from me.

And the amount of :cape: for Broner is ridiculous...when you talk a lot of shyt and then go out and get ya ass beat you are going to get clowned and Broner will continue to get justifiably clowned until he steps back in the ring and does something impressive.
Treating this dude like he is some angel who didn't bring all of this hate on himself is stupid.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The minute a professional athlete/singer/rapper/actor uses how much money they make as a response to criticism as if making loot puts them above being criticizes they get the :camby:from me.

And the amount of :cape: for Broner is ridiculous...when you talk a lot of shyt and then go out and get ya ass beat you are going to get clowned and Broner will continue to get justifiably clowned until he steps back in the ring and does something impressive.
Treating this dude like he is some angel who didn't bring all of this hate on himself is stupid.

Where's your 7 figure paycheck?:smugfloyd: