• Playoff team

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I was listening to this live thinking Valenti was dumb as hell and time bore that out

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

My stance on team is changing . Lotto is on sunday and barely care. Hope they get #1 and draft Sarr but expect 5th pick again. Sarr the long defensive Big Weaver was always looking for in Mobley/Chet/Wemby mold. Not on their level obviously but similar archtype. If they fall draft Buzelis as your project PF of future. But overall just run it back with young guys and spend cap space on vets. Return on Ivey and Duren probably wont be worth dealing them honestly. Don't make desperation moves. Sign a Tobias Harris and KCP to a short deals. See who out of young guys Ivey, Ausar, Grimes, Sasser, Duren, Draft pick rise and play best with Cade.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In cases yall missed it silver fukked us as usual. Got our annual pick 5
It has to be statistically improbable for a lottery team to get 3 #5 picks in a row but have the worst record. That needs to be addressed.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I could a swore the draft was originally supposed to take place at night. Woke up to the 5th pick :snoop:

Cody Williams aka Tony Snell 2.0 or reed Sheppard Luke kennard pt 2 bout to be a piston :snoop:

I hope the finals is Indiana vs OKC and gets the worst television ratings of all time. And Adam silver plane gets destroyed in an Oklahoma tornado

Don't forget the big plan in the off-season is throwing a bag at 0 for 2 Tobias Harris, like we didn't already have and trade this bum losing a draft pick in the process.

We are Sacramento kings in the 1980s status

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Also, Cade Cunningham needs to stop acting like some kind of metrosexual fakkit and start eating steaks. U are not a giraffe you are a professional athlete u need the fukking protein. The leader of the team cannot thrive off eating rice and twigs :pacspit:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

My stance on team is changing . Lotto is on sunday and barely care. Hope they get #1 and draft Sarr but expect 5th pick again. Sarr the long defensive Big Weaver was always looking for in Mobley/Chet/Wemby mold. Not on their level obviously but similar archtype. If they fall draft Buzelis as your project PF of future. But overall just run it back with young guys and spend cap space on vets. Return on Ivey and Duren probably wont be worth dealing them honestly. Don't make desperation moves. Sign a Tobias Harris and KCP to a short deals. See who out of young guys Ivey, Ausar, Grimes, Sasser, Duren, Draft pick rise and play best with Cade.

:francis:I can already see the threads now if the project doesn't come out averaging 30 and 15 out of the gate.

KCP should have never left in the 1st place.