Montana of 300 fighting for his life againts covid

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hes not from Chicago. Some other town in Illinois.
Why are dudes so obsessed with this? Y’all feel cool or something? He openly says he’s lived out in Peorea (I’m not from Illinois, excuse the spelling) but has shown the apartments he grew up in when his mother was on drugs, out in Chi.

I’m a fan of the art and y’all just be weird trying discredit him somehow because “he ain’t from Chicago!” When hes not even one to throw up hoods and have that type of content… kinda doing too much

CouldntBeMeTho

Catset Conglomerate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Why are dudes so obsessed with this? Y’all feel cool or something? He openly says he’s lived out in Peorea (I’m not from Illinois, excuse the spelling) but has shown the apartments he grew up in when his mother was on drugs, out in Chi.

I’m a fan of the art and y’all just be weird trying discredit him somehow because “he ain’t from Chicago!” When hes not even one to throw up hoods and have that type of content… kinda doing too much
The whole world is a ghetto, idc where he's from, I was just correcting breh

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I for sure wasnt discrediting him. I live closer to peoria than i do chicago:mjlol:
Nah Holmes Buckeye you forever cool in my books homie. I’m not as vocal as I could be on here but I’m kinda a OG… ain’t you breh who beat those 6 graders in a ball game and made the legendary thread??? :pachaha: