Monty Williams got a raw deal

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Cause Gentry doesn't have them playing any better. Worse actually but they've been injured
Alvin must be scared to catch the fade from Tyreke or sumthing.

:damn: Put Drew back on the ball.

Tyreke got two speeds and none of 'em make sense!

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I feel sorry for New Orleans fans, I heard Pelcians are planning to sign Joe Dumars for GM. That's actually worse than Demps, nothing worse than signing a desperate GM who loves making desperate moves when your team is desperate to make your franchise player happy. Watch this guy overpaying heavily for bunch of mediocre guys like Rudy Gay :dead:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'll be the first to admit that I was critical of Monty, but Gentry has that team looking awful. Can't even use injuries as an excuse anymore cause they've got their core guys back for the most part
AD leaves a game every other game:what: Injuries are a big part

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Cause Gentry doesn't have them playing any better. Worse actually but they've been injured

they were injured under monty as well. davis got hurt last year and they went on a four game winning streak. gentry ain't shyt.

I feel sorry for New Orleans fans, I heard Pelcians are planning to sign Joe Dumars for GM. That's actually worse than Demps, nothing worse than signing a desperate GM who loves making desperate moves when your team is desperate to make your franchise player happy. Watch this guy overpaying heavily for bunch of mediocre guys like Rudy Gay :dead:

breh they signed asik for 52 million over 4 years this past off-season. im not really sure you can sign a worse contract.

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
It was fukked up how they told him to make the playoffs or lose his job, he makes the playoff and they fire him anyways.

Our so call "GM" threw him under the bus and got rid of him. This roster was Demps doing. He threw away first rounders like it was nothing. #firedemps

the worst thing N.O. did the last few years was matching Pheonix when it was clear that Eric Gordon don't want to be there

Pelicans felt it need to keep EG yo validate the Chris Paul trade, terrible mistake, hope they trade him before the deadline. #firedemps

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
It was fukked up how they told him to make the playoffs or lose his job, he makes the playoff and they fire him anyways.
And that's why this team deserve to be where they at right now which is the bottom. You dont treat your coaches like that. I only feel sorry for the fans but then again not many people really watch them Pelicans in New Orleans.

breh they signed asik for 52 million over 4 years this past off-season. im not really sure you can sign a worse contract.
Dumars signed Josh Smith for 54mil over 4 years when no one was looking for Smith and the Pistons already had Monroe and Drummond. Basically they overpaid for a player who was not even necessary for the team. And then he was waived after one season and a half. That's pretty amazing how bad this contract was that the team basically got rid of him, no one was going to eat that money and he was worthless.
At least you can make a case for NOLA saying that well they needed a center while Smith was basically useless for Detroit