Monty Williams got a raw deal

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I just hope AD isn't good enough to win us meaningless games down the stretch to fukk up our draft positioning.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
they were injured under monty as well. davis got hurt last year and they went on a four game winning streak. gentry ain't shyt.

I saw no offense.

Lakers' D wasn't the reason we barely scored 90 points.

Tyreke Evans drives like a 12 year old playing 2K

I feel sorry for New Orleans fans, I heard Pelcians are planning to sign Joe Dumars for GM. That's actually worse than Demps, nothing worse than signing a desperate GM who loves making desperate moves when your team is desperate to make your franchise player happy. Watch this guy overpaying heavily for bunch of mediocre guys like Rudy Gay :dead:

breh they signed asik for 52 million over 4 years this past off-season. im not really sure you can sign a worse contract.

This

I'm not sure Joe Dumars wouldn't be a upgrade.

Sorry, I don't ask for firings, but, I'm done with Demps.

I'm still hot we drafted Austin Rivers and traded for Jrue Holiday (who secretly [HOW?!] had a broken leg) for a future piece cuz we wanted to go "All in." And when it backfired, like @SubZeroDegrees said, we throw Monty under the bus.

It was fukked up how they told him to make the playoffs or lose his job, he makes the playoff and they fire him anyways.

:mjcry:
the worst thing N.O. did the last few years was matching Pheonix when it was clear that Eric Gordon don't want to be there
Pelicans felt it need to keep EG yo validate the Chris Paul trade, terrible mistake, hope they trade him before the deadline. #firedemps

This :mjcry:
Oh Monty got a support group here now?

:damn: Leave me alone.

I'm turning into the you version for my Pelicans!

But, I feel you. Everyone was like; but, but, but Game 3 against the eventual champions...they didn't listen...fire him :rudy:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just hope AD isn't good enough to win us meaningless games down the stretch to fukk up our draft positioning.

Oh he is. If y'all are gonna go for the all out tank it would be smart to sit him post all-star break.

And if y'all need a good tank commander, Ryan Anderson can be sent to Boston for David Lee :mjpls:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Oh he is. If y'all are gonna go for the all out tank it would be smart to sit him post all-star break.

And if y'all need a good tank commander, Ryan Anderson can be sent to Boston for David Lee :mjpls:

:stopitslime:

ryan in that offense would open it up soo much..

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
On paper the pelicans look like they should be much better than their record indicates. Gentry wanted to have a run and gun offense and their roster is not currently structured to do so. Plus, he wanted A.D. to shoot threes which made no sense because he's one of the most dominant big men in the league in the paint. I think they need a change of strategy, a point guard that can run the show, and A.D. has to stay healthy and forget about shooting 3's.