More bad Xbox1 news: PS4 PSN > XBL, snap crashes games, ESRAM life long bottleneck

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
before they do that they have to talk to slo motion time warner. the bigger the picture the bigger the files being sent the slower the TV show you get. watch when they all go 1080 and us Twarner customers will start really complaining about freezes and glitches.

Time Warner must be hands down the worst....EVERYONE I KNOW who have had their shyt said they are terrible.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i agree but if you're dropping 2grand, i'm saying wait and throw another grand on that. get that 4k and be ready. if you were getting a 900 50 inch flatty, then i wouldnt say a word.

problem is the 900dollar 50 inches don't have everything I want and the picture isn't good compared to the Sammy. If there was 4K bluray and movies and tv programming out, this is a no brainer what to get. But it just doesn't make sense now. First gen 4K tvs too? When the programming catches up, I'll cop, so I'll revisit in 10 years.

Right now, I have a 61 inch DLP in the fam room, so that's going to mother in law.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
problem is the 900dollar 50 inches don't have everything I want and the picture isn't good compared to the Sammy. If there was 4K bluray and movies and tv programming out, this is a no brainer what to get. But it just doesn't make sense now. First gen 4K tvs too? When the programming catches up, I'll cop, so I'll revisit in 10 years.

Right now, I have a 61 inch DLP in the fam room, so that's going to mother in law.
well if you're saying your new tv will last you 10 years. then :handshake:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
well if you're saying your new tv will last you 10 years. then :handshake:

my dlp is 7 years old and I'm about to put the new bulb in before I pass that to mom in law. clearing up extra room space is lovely too.

Going from SD to HD was huge in TV, but going to Super HD....I just don't think most will go extra hard on that for a long time, esp with TV programming still in 720p and 1080i.