More old nba tweets on imgur

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
a cac from reddit selectively compiled these tweets

these dudes probably tweeted so much shyt but it looks like all they do is talk about gay shyt cuz this cac purposely sought out controversial tweets to make things look some type of way

you can see he searched up specific terms by how the pics are organized (like at the end the cluster of curry related tweets) guess he wanted to find tweets to stir shyt up.

these tweets funny af dont get me wrong but the intentions behind this shyt is :scust:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Payne a real ass nikka.
Its crazy how u can't say shyt like this nowadays.
We can't say "fakkit" or "gay" without getting crucified

Time flies, I remember getting on Twitter back in 09 and Athletes and Celebs were saying all kinds of reckless shyt :pachaha:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Time flies, I remember getting on Twitter back in 09 and Athletes and Celebs were saying all kinds of reckless shyt :pachaha:

Now it's turned into just another sanitized PR platform.
As long as cameras have been in locker rooms, they've never captured anything like this, and fans will probably never will see anything like it again. :mjlol:

Daps
It's obvious whoever looked this up is tryna start a controversy with all the gay stuff

That boy Aminu tho:dame:

Jamychal Green & CJ Wilcox on that Michael Sam steeze:scusthov:

Who was David west talking about:jbhmm:
Probably a teammate asking him to let him hold a few stacks til next check:pachaha: