More people are working well past retirement age. It’s not easy

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People have to learn to take control of their lives early. There won't be retirement for a lot of humans living today. Just work to death. Cost of living keeps going up and you retirement pot looks like a joke by the time you get to that age with devalued money.

This model of living they sold people is not congruent anymore.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Only way some folks can retire is if they retire abroad, even then you have to get some money from somewhere

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only way some folks can retire is if they retire abroad, even then you have to get some money from somewhere
It’s very sensible to do this. You can enjoy a high standard of living for a 1/4-1/3 of the price for living in the US.

You rarely see older folks emigrating to the US, it’s usually young people and families.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im witnessing reality daily and sick and tired of these motherfukkers trying to tell me what i see, witness and experience. This isnt news. Its common everyday shyt. Yet the same elders think that someone like me whos younger than them doesnt get or understand them though i like work alongside them. They dont understand me. Then my peer group is on some bullshyt too. Honestly i really dont give a shyt