Mos Def Barred from entering the USA

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This nikka was ordered to pay $10,000 a month in child support back in '07 and he ain't paid a dime of that shyt. Only way he can fly back in the US and not get locked up is to pay that shyt in full. Either way that's a grip of cash and it won't be made up with some shytty tour dates in the states.
they wouldnt let you leave if you owed money bruh

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
they wouldnt let you leave if you owed money bruh
yes they would... especially if you don't have a charge.. you can be 300 million behind in child support.. if your bm hasn't gone to court, or cps hasn't filed the official charge, then you don't have anything on your record to signal the passport people

now while you're out and about, the charges get filed... well then now you know, when you get home, you'll be arrested on the spot

which is fukked up he trying to play this political prisoner bullshyt.. knowing he ain't nothing but a deadbeat dad. state dept wouldn't ban him from america. they'd just let him come home and arrest his ass. which is why 2-3 days later, no major news outlets give any fukks about this story

you think if they started banning american citizens from coming home, after letting them leave, especially famous emmy nominated ones... that nobody would even care to mention it

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
And just like I predicted, it's all exposed as bullshyt.

Reports Mos Def Is Banned From Entering U.S. Are A “Complete Lie” Says Friend | AllHipHop.com

Ayo @hexagram23 :sas2:

Didn't I tell y'all they knew exactly who this story would appeal to when they fabricated it ...

Peace to my fellow Moor Yasiin. He has to fight this both on a domestic and international level. Inter american court of justice needs to be involved in this matter. He has to file a claim immediately. Depending on how he filed when he declared his nationality, his nation must be recognize as a indigenous nation. He must file a claim in the indigenous courts. These crackers think they are slick. This is a violation of his human rights under the 1948 universal declaration of human rights article 13, section 2 which states "Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country"

:sas1:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peace to my fellow Moor Yasiin. He has to fight this both on a domestic and international level. Inter american court of justice needs to be involved in this matter. He has to file a claim immediately. Depending on how he filed when he declared his nationality, his nation must be recognize as a indigenous nation. He must file a claim in the indigenous courts. These crackers think they are slick. This is a violation of his human rights under the 1948 universal declaration of human rights article 13, section 2 which states "Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country"

Breh put me onto some more information on the moorish society it sounds like something I am interested in but I don't know any in person.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Breh put me onto some more information on the moorish society it sounds like something I am interested in but I don't know any in person.

No problem, but be empowered by Drew Ali's message first. There's division within the temple and outside Moorish camps that seem petty. There are brothers and sisters that will take you elsewhere with it. I'll PM you some information later. This information is not reserved for those that recognize themselves as Moors, it's for our ppl in general no matter what doctrine or camp you come out of.

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
You don't understand how international law works so fall back. It won't end well for you.

I don't really want to debate you (flamboast on you) on international law, but your arrogant assumption is amusing.

But if you think international law is anything more than a friendly agreement between nations that is only enforced when convenient to the nation with power, I'll prove you lost already. That's aside from the fact that a citizens relationship with his own nation doesn't really implicate international law unless South Africa intends to harbor Mos Def against the will of America. Seeing as Mos Def is a controversial artist at best, chances are neither nation is too much interested in taking up his cause.

We'r getting away from the fact that this whole story was fabricated to attract the attention of legal and social philosophers such as yourself. :sas1:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Yasiin Bey Returns To America, Reunites With Talib Kweli At Chappelle Show [Video] -

http://hiphopwired.com/2014/06/28/y..._campaign=Feed:+hiphopwired+(HipHopWired.com)

Mos-Def-200x143.jpg