Most and Least racist countries on the planet

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In Haiti, if you're light skinned black, you're generally assumed to have money, so you're getting mad p*ssy and respect everywhere you go, but at the same time, you are the most likely target for a kidnapping :steviej: It's starting to change because of so many poor philippinos and syrians migrating there, so nowadays just because you're mixed, doesn't mean you rich, but sic semper erat, et sic semper erit :manny:

Lol yeah I knew that, you're a target as well if they hear you travelling in and out of Haiti. I didn't know about Syrian and Filipino immigrants though... :ohhh:

Not throwing salt but why they choose Haiti? After the Earthquake my moms was saying she can't ever go back there and probably won't even if she had the money to prosper there.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lol yeah I knew that, you're a target as well if they hear you travelling in and out of Haiti. I didn't know about Syrian and Filipino immigrants though... :ohhh:

Not throwing salt but why they choose Haiti? After the Earthquake my moms was saying she can't ever go back there and probably won't even if she had the money to prosper there.

You can be a citizen tomorrow for a $1000 :heh: I guess anything is better than Muslim freedom fighters and Syrian tanks. To think that there are some people that come to Haiti and go :blessed: because they can sleep without fear of shrapnel bursting through their living room.

And by the way, Haiti has some incredible mixed chicks :wow: Bunch of old school Foxy Browns and Paula Abduls walkin' around that bish :takedat:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You can be a citizen tomorrow for a $1000 :heh: I guess anything is better than Muslim freedom fighters and Syrian tanks. To think that there are some people that come to Haiti and go :blessed: because they can sleep without fear of shrapnel bursting through their living room.

And by the way, Haiti has some incredible mixed chicks :wow: Bunch of old school Foxy Browns and Paula Abduls walkin' around that bish :takedat:

:to: Man, it's been years since I've been there but I have fond memories. I wouldn't be able to talk them broads though. I understand kreyol to the fullest but my speech is really bad.

I had a chance to go a few years ago when my mom's friend offered me 8 grand to spend at least 6 months in Haiti and marry her daughter. :whoa:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:to: Man, it's been years since I've been there but I have fond memories. I wouldn't be able to talk them broads though. I understand kreyol to the fullest but my speech is really bad.

I had a chance to go a few years ago when my mom's friend offered me 8 grand to spend at least 6 months in Haiti and marry her daughter. :whoa:

Yeah, gotta be careful, immigration ain't playin' these days, you would have had to stay attached to her daughter for 5 years. And if by chance you got her pregnant...:pachaha: I highly recommend Ile-a-Vache in the southeast if you go back anytime soon.