Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, Pew Poll

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Not being allowed to go to Germany ? What are u talking about lol
End of the day im sure those refuges didn't risk their lives trying to settle in Bulgaria. :hhh:

They headed to Germany so stop trying to get attention and maybe gain some handouts from the EU by complaining about immigrants. It's pathetic

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
:laff:

you really typed this shyt and then call it common sense :pachaha:

That shyt would never happen.. because the west is built on cheap plentiful resources and the over-consumption of resources. There would be no spreading of prosperity, and increased standards of living coming outta the west.

I can understand wanting to stay at the top.. but no one stays at the top forever.

not surprised by another defeatist, shallow thinking idiot resigned to hell

why is your username red shield? let me guess, you fantasize about having that power and wealth? i don't want to stay at the top, i'm not at the top. you aren't at the top. people in the west aren't at the top. the elites worldwide are at the top, we're just more fortunate... we can still see the light. but you're right, don't get out yourself and let down a rope for everyone else... be dragged into the inescapable depths while echoes of laughter ring down from above.

the concept of a social or economic totem pole where certain people are lower than others due to manmade systems will not need to, or be able to exist in the near future

or people could be like your dumbass and we'll just devolve and devolve, further into this abyss that you seem to covet

please don't pass on your bytch ass dna

your imagined future for the human race is absolutely pathetic.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

why is your username red shield? let me guess, you fantasize about having that power and wealth? i don't want to stay at the top, i'm not at the top. you aren't at the top. people in the west aren't at the top. the elites worldwide are at the top, we're just more fortunate... we can still see the light. but you're right, don't get out yourself and let down a rope for everyone else... be dragged into the inescapable depths while echoes of laughter ring down from above.

the concept of a social or economic totem pole where certain people are lower than others due to manmade systems will not need to, or be able to exist in the near future

or people could be like your dumbass and we'll just devolve and devolve, further into this abyss that you seem to covet

all your posts are just a bunch of
full

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

Dude is possibly the worst poster on here. Half his posts are the same one line.