Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one wants their garbage culture and values being spread into western nations. its the hard truth :yeshrug: islam is a terrible way to run a country, and it should stay in the majority muslim countries who want to live that way

i mean im not disagreeing about the right populism aspect, but its also very much a legitimate rejection of their culture. not one poster on this board would willingly send their sister to a strict sharia law country :heh:

Last edited:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
no one wants their garbage culture and values being spread into western nations. its the hard truth :yeshrug: islam is a terrible, and it should stay in the majority muslim countries who want to live that way

i mean im not disagreeing about the right populism aspect, but its also very much a legitimate rejection of their culture. not one poster on this board would willingly send their sister to a strict sharia law country :heh:
yeah, i don't have any problem with muslim country immigration, but Islamic doctrine and sharia law is in the dark ages :scust:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
no one wants their garbage culture and values being spread into western nations. its the hard truth :yeshrug: islam is a terrible, and it should stay in the majority muslim countries who want to live that way

Racist!!

:upsetfavre:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
most muslims don't want to live in sharia law, this false equivalency of white racist europeans not wanting non-christian non-white people as their neighbors even though many of those polled live in countries largely responsible for the reason for emigration in the first place with "well good, fukk sharia law" is so fukking stupid

and it's coming from a white guy too, and he gets dapped for it :heh:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
most muslims don't want to live in sharia law, this false equivalency of white racist europeans not wanting non-christian non-white people as their neighbors even though many of those polled live in countries largely responsible for the reason for emigration in the first place with "well good, fukk sharia law" is so fukking stupid

"False equivalency of white racist europeans" :mjlol:

Oh really?

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

gsi2-overview-1.png

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

23% of Muslims in the UK do. that's still a lot of ppl....
Half of all British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal, poll finds