nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
there are a lot of really bad ideas with a massive amount of support in the world though. is this strictly a citizenship issue, or one of ideology? because 42% of americans believe in the creationist theory according to the king james bible, should they be barred from living in the US?
Is anyone being hurt by the creationist theory??

Cuz Sharia Law in the West is still getting ppl killed.

I don't care what Religion someone is, or what they believe. It's when that starts to interfere with our lives and way of life. I don't agree with it. And that goes for crazies like the Westboro Baptist Church

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
it's an interesting poll but i don't quite buy it as so black and white. like all surveys tackling complex questions, and especially one that is spanning so many languages, political atmospheres, cultures, and quite possibly the literal definition of "sharia", i'd need to see methodology behind it

Yeah, I agree that its way more complex and different cultures will have different interpretations of Sharia and how strictly it should be enforced. With that said, there is still an overwhelming majority of the population that supports this law in its various forms and it legitimatizes cultural concerns for Europe.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
there are a lot of really bad ideas with a massive amount of support in the world though. is this strictly a citizenship issue, or one of ideology? because 42% of americans believe in the creationist theory according to the king james bible, should they be barred from living in the US?

Yes, we should :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Is anyone being hurt by the creationist theory??

Cuz Sharia Law in the West is still getting ppl killed.

I don't care what Religion someone is, or what they believe. It's when that starts to interfere with our lives and way of life. I don't agree with it
PLENTY shyt in the west is getting people killed, much of it being western as fukk: opiates, guns, promiscuity

funny tho, if we banned those things, we might be living closer to sharia :lupe:

and yes, any sanctioned education that teaches people something contrary to fact at worst and solid scientific theory at best is harmful

Yeah, I agree that its way more complex and different cultures will have different interpretations of Sharia and how strictly it should be enforced. With that said, there is still an overwhelming majority of the population that supports this law in its various forms and it legitimatizes cultural concerns for Europe.
your two sentences don't quite contradict each other 100% but they come close

how many of those polled actually come into regular and substantive contact with a cleric, for example?

Yes, we should :ehh:
well then it's purely an issue of citizenship, no? utopia is not possible so we accept bad ideas of our neighbors because we have no choice

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
PLENTY shyt in the west is getting people killed, much of it being western as fukk: opiates, guns, promiscuity

funny tho, if we banned those things, we might be living closer to sharia :lupe:

and yes, any sanctioned education that teaches people something contrary to fact at worst and solid scientific theory at best is harmful

your two sentences don't quite contradict each other 100% but they come close

how many of those polled actually come into regular and substantive contact with a cleric, for example?

well then it's purely an issue of citizenship, no? utopia is not possible so we accept bad ideas of our neighbors because we have no choice
last time I checked killing ppl with guns, and narcotics are illegal.
promiscuity isn't killing anyone.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most muslims don't want to live in sharia law, this false equivalency of white racist europeans not wanting non-christian non-white people as their neighbors even though many of those polled live in countries largely responsible for the reason for emigration in the first place with "well good, fukk sharia law" is so fukking stupid

and it's coming from a white guy too, and he gets dapped for it :heh:
This whole conversation is absurd. Muslims like any huge group of people have wide-ranging views. Some are conservative, some are not, and all polls show views of immigrant's children are heavily influenced by their host countries. Muslims have different views on what Sharia itself is, yet folks here acting like theres some massive ISIS consensus.

More absurd is the idea that a population that is literally 1 percent of the United States under current immigration rules, is some sort of fifth column that will overturn how American or European society is run. Even in Europe which is supposedly ground zero of the "Muslim invasion" no sane person will claim Muslim immigration has overturned how things are run from either a societal or legislative level.

This is without even considering the vast majority of immigration in Europe is from former colonies and wasn't undertaken under humanitarain terms. Tons arrived as guest workers filling in a huge post-war labour shortage. Nothing more dishonest than premise the Europeans were naive do-gooders, now saddled with a crisis.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
most muslims don't want to live in sharia law, this false equivalency of white racist europeans not wanting non-christian non-white people as their neighbors even though many of those polled live in countries largely responsible for the reason for emigration in the first place with "well good, fukk sharia law" is so fukking stupid

and it's coming from a white guy too, and he gets dapped for it :heh:
eh...tehres a middle ground. They definitely don't like "sharia"...but they're not on "lets embrace western secularism" either