Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, Pew Poll

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
your two sentences don't quite contradict each other 100% but they come close

how many of those polled actually come into regular and substantive contact with a cleric, for example?

well then it's purely an issue of citizenship, no? utopia is not possible so we accept bad ideas of our neighbors because we have no choice

I don't know how many are in contact with clerics but they support religious state rule so they can go fukk themselves. I don't support Christians trying to make our laws based on the bible. I don't support Muslims doing the same. I don't support any religious coalition forcing their religious views on others. Bible thumpers in the states are no better and theres varying degrees of how strict their interpretations of Gods word is. At the end of the day the church has no business dictating state affairs. Neither does the mosque or temple.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Negative poll, fake news:russell:

I've got some more fake news for you :smugfavre:

gsi2-chp1-8.png

gsi2-chp1-7.png

gsi2-chp1-9.png

gsi2-chp1-10.png

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
there are a lot of really bad ideas with a massive amount of support in the world though. is this strictly a citizenship issue, or one of ideology? because 42% of americans believe in the creationist theory according to the king james bible, should they be barred from living in the US?
of course. send them to israel

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I've got some more fake news for you :smugfavre:

gsi2-chp1-8.png

gsi2-chp1-7.png

gsi2-chp1-9.png

gsi2-chp1-10.png

And yet these are all Muslim countries and you have such contradicting views amongst them, this vindicates that this is more of a cultural issue rather than a religious one

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Non Muslim majority countries need to become Muslim majority countries.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This whole conversation is absurd. Muslims like any huge group of people have wide-ranging views. Some are conservative, some are not, and all polls show views of immigrant's children are heavily influenced by their host countries. Muslims have different views on what Sharia itself is, yet folks here acting like theres some massive ISIS consensus.

More absurd is the idea that a population that is literally 1 percent of the United States under current immigration rules, is some sort of fifth column that will overturn how American or European society is run. Even in Europe which is supposedly ground zero of the "Muslim invasion" no sane person will claim Muslim immigration has overturned how things are run from either a societal or legislative level.

This is without even considering the vast majority of immigration in Europe is from former colonies and wasn't undertaken under humanitarain terms. Tons arrived as guest workers filling in a huge post-war labour shortage. Nothing more dishonest than premise the Europeans were naive do-gooders, now saddled with a crisis.

Brought all those people into their countries to fill those labour shortages.
Pushed them out in to suburbs/ghettos.
Didn't bother to actually integrate and assimilate them.

:wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
last time I checked killing ppl with guns, and narcotics are illegal.
promiscuity isn't killing anyone.
killing people with guns is illegal, unless the victim is black and the shooter is not, then it's up for a debate, and if you join a 3-6 month police academy course and dont kill yourself before you graduate, then it's legal

i have legal narcotics sitting on my dresser right now, have you not seen the overdose rates for legally acquired opiates? or HIV rates in certain american cities, before you say promiscuity isn't killing anyone?

that being said, im not against guns, drugs, or sex (i like all 3 to varying extents :ehh: ) the point is that every culture has aspects that are dual-sided, the west's are more hedonistic (or even altruistic), some muslim countries are religious

and i see you posting white supremacist twitter links further down the page too :ufdup:
eh...tehres a middle ground. They definitely don't like "sharia"...but they're not on "lets embrace western secularism" either
no shyt, you mean like half the united states thinks? how about all the trash posting on this forum where virgins preemptively swear off american/western women and talk about how atheism destroying society?

find me someone in a position of political power that says "WE MUST EMBRACE WESTERN SECULARISM" in the USA

I don't know how many are in contact with clerics but they support religious state rule so they can go fukk themselves. I don't support Christians trying to make our laws based on the bible. I don't support Muslims doing the same. I don't support any religious coalition forcing their religious views on others. Bible thumpers in the states are no better and theres varying degrees of how strict their interpretations of Gods word is. At the end of the day the church has no business dictating state affairs. Neither does the mosque or temple.
so then you and i agree. but on this note, christians are a MUCH bigger threat to this split than muslims. have you seen who was just crowned as education secretary?

im not christian or muslim, no muslim EVER forced their religion on me through state-sanctioned warfare like christians have.

of course. send them to israel
:dwillhuh: i dont get it