Most of my Fam are Cooons

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I had a discussion with them yesterday about black topics, specifically on Kaepernick's national anthem stance.

Cousin: That boy is just making it hard on himself

Uncle: When the white man is paying you, you should stand!

Aunt: You supposed to stand during the national anthem.

These muthafukkas are literally brainwashed. :snoop:They dont see the big picture- Modern day slaves

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Damn that must suck....almost like me and my Christian southern relatives...i be like:camby: with all of that holier than thou stuff

Fortunately, the majority of my family members are very woke:blessed:

Yeah....I have a double whammy-they are stuck on that Christian stuff too . I cant really put it in words hoy much they disappointed me yesterday. My pops--I dont even fukk with that nikka. He
s the biggest cooon in the South.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I had a discussion with them yesterday about black topics, specifically on Kaepernick's national anthem stance.

Cousin: That boy is just making it hard on himself

Uncle: When the white man is paying you, you should stand!

Aunt: You supposed to stand during the national anthem.

These muthafukkas are literally brainwashed. :snoop:They dont see the big picture- Modern day slaves
Believe it or not many vets are standing with Kaepernick. I agree with what he did. The U.S. is turning into a corporate oligarchy that's give you a predetermined illusion. I've told people that we gotta be more involved with local and state government. It was one time you could say the pledge and be proud. Now, it's totally different. The U.S. Oligarchs & Foreign Oligarchs kills the o pressed and steals money from the hard-working.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
People don't seem to understand.

Kaepernick EARNED his money... He earned his contract. He's on the field doing his job, with is to throw a football and help that team earn BILLIONS while he only gets a small piece.

His small piece just happens to be a lot of money to most of the planet, BUT not at any point is he required to do anything else other than follow the rules for his job.

He is making it difficult for himself but he put himself in a position where it doesn't matter.

They cant financially hurt him because hes made enough money in his life to not give a fukk... He played the game and is now using his platform to speak his mind about something relevant and very important.

I would've asked you relatives how they felt about Ali basically saying and doing the same shyt and watching America try to break him and tear him down

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Believe it or not many vets are standing with Kaepernick. I agree with what he did. The U.S. is turning into a corporate oligarchy that's give you a predetermined illusion. I've told people that we gotta be more involved with local and state government. It was one time you could say the pledge and be proud. Now, it's totally different. The U.S. Oligarchs & Foreign Oligarchs kills the o pressed and steals money from the hard-working.
As a vet i know for a FACT a lot of vets support him. Most of them are minority vets AND there are a few that refuse to say anything publicly to be PC and worried about their careers, but most of us stand by him or at least stand by the fact that he should be able to speak his mind and peacefully protest.

I saw one vet say he served in the military 20 years for the right for people to call him a ******, publically disrespect our president, and etc., so of course he is going to support someone who is standing for a serious cause