Most of my Fam are Cooons

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: i hate this salary talking point as if the NFL doesnt need the black players way more than they need NFL.(although colin is biracial, not black)

They generate billions off of the backs of slav..i mean athletes.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of nikkas are either c00ns or degenerates...not too much inbetween.....u just gotta avoid them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a discussion with them yesterday about black topics, specifically on Kaepernick's national anthem stance.

Cousin: That boy is just making it hard on himself

Uncle: When the white man is paying you, you should stand!

Aunt: You supposed to stand during the national anthem.

These muthafukkas are literally brainwashed. :snoop:They dont see the big picture- Modern day slaves
My mom is a republican. Love her to death but consider disowning her frequently because of it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Right,,,,he doesn't get free checks. Like you said, they've made wayyy more money off of him. Blacks are still subconsciously putting whites on a pedestal.
Exactly

If they estimated how much money he helped that team earn (which should be kinda simple, just estimate how much the team earned off jersey sales, merchandise, etc., and the amount more they made in general since he became a starter/star/celebrity and subtract his yearly salary)

Then I guarantee you he's made them a significant profit than what he was payed. He doesn't owe them shyt

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Believe it or not many vets are standing with Kaepernick. I agree with what he did. The U.S. is turning into a corporate oligarchy that's give you a predetermined illusion. I've told people that we gotta be more involved with local and state government. It was one time you could say the pledge and be proud. Now, it's totally different. The U.S. Oligarchs & Foreign Oligarchs kills the o pressed and steals money from the hard-working.

:what::what::what::what: when the fukk could black people ever be proud to pledge to a flag soaked in their blood?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:what::what::what::what: when the fukk could black people ever be proud to pledge to a flag soaked in their blood?
I'm speaking as American people as a whole. TBH, I was mainly speaking on corruption, but you are right on the part. Should have made a separate post and clarified better. My point was oligarchs rule. I wasn't speaking on one class. However, I speak about those issues all the time on here.