Most Of The Time Men Get Caught Up & In Trouble Because Of Women (Puzzy Kills #AdamandEve)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No troll, men get caught up most of the time because of a female. THIS is NOT a gender war because I love my females (there's good women out there too). Anyway, there was this couple by the name of Adam and Eve. This was during biblical times. So, one day G-d told them not to eat the apple. Eve convinced Adam to eat the apple. Why? Because she wanted to be mischievous. So, she convinced Adam to follow her in pursuit of her wickedness. What ended up happening to them? They got punished.

In today's times, you have the same sh-t happening. I have known people PERSONALLY (real life) that have got caught up because the power of the puzzy. For example, robbing and stealing for puzzy in return. Or making the chick's rebound extort her ex for some puzzy and ass. Like I tell dudes, women are more powerful than you think. They got that ass looking scrumptious for a reason. I'll admit, I get headstrong too. I've almost got hit by a car once for staring at a phat ass for too long :wow: :noah: :damn: It's to hypnotize a breh.

Point is, don't let a female get you caught up. Go get yourself a good woman. I'm in the process of doing that because I'm trying to date before the year is out. Might join some volunteer groups to meet smart women and chicks similar to myself. Every man needs a woman. However, it should be a woman of good virtue and not a Jezebel spirit.

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
:what::what:
nikka really talm about Adam and Eve like that ain't some basic Christian shyt

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm in the process of doing that because I'm trying to date before the year is out. Might join some volunteer groups to meet smart women and chicks similar to myself. Every man needs a woman. However, it should be a woman of good virtue and not a Jezebel spirit

The bolded is a lie and if you believe it you have a lot of brainwashing to un-do.

Also, a lot of virtue signaling in this post. "I am very smart so I'm going to go get some smart girls and you should do the same." Who the fukk are you dog?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

The bolded is a lie and if you believe it you have a lot of brainwashing to un-do.

Also, a lot of virtue signaling in this post. "I am very smart so I'm going to go get some smart girls and you should do the same." Who the fukk are you dog?
I'm a man of good virtue and I want a woman that's equally yoked in that aspect. It's fine to disagree, but let's not be condescending. Thecoli is for independent thought even if you agree or disagree with the person's views.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
No troll, men get caught up most of the time because of a female. THIS is NOT a gender war because I love my females (there's good women out there too). Anyway, there was this couple by the name of Adam and Eve. This was during biblical times. So, one day G-d told them not to eat the apple. Eve convinced Adam to eat the apple. Why? Because she wanted to be mischievous. So, she convinced Adam to follow her in pursuit of her wickedness. What ended up happening to them? They got punished.

No.
Go read it again.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
That's what my church taught :yeshrug: Some churches have said it didn't happen that way. I'm no longer a Christian, but the story still rings somewhat true :ld:

That's why I said "go read it again"...for yourself.
You got a Bible, it's right at the beginning. See for yourself what really happened instead of believing what other people told you.