Most Satisfying L's In Boxing

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Donaire/ Rigondeaux on the list :scust:

Where the fukk is Chavez-De La Hoya or Mosley-Margarito?

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One of my favorites is Hopkins vs. Tarver. Tarver said he was the "legend killer" and was going to put Bhop too sleep, just like he did Roy Jones. Hopkins beat Tarver from one side of the ring to the other. Afterwards Tarver claimed he had been drugged.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Mayweather v Pac and it has little to do with Pac himself.

Those pacquiao "fans" for years thought it was sweet out here. All that shyt talking for 5-6 years. He took a crisp, clear L and now they've transitioned to GGG.
Is till think Mayweather out finesse's Pac in 2010, when the fight should have taken place, not after dude was K-the fukked O'd by JMM, who Money May dominated-->whilst missing weight.

Mayweather @ LW/Jr LW was damn near unbeatable

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is till think Mayweather out finesse's Pac in 2010, when the fight should have taken place, not after dude was K-the fukked O'd by JMM, who Money May dominated-->whilst missing weight.

Mayweather @ LW/Jr LW was damn near unbeatable
I think he beats him in '10 too. Probably a better product :blessed: but definitely not as lucrative for either. But if they started in '10 we probably get a rematch in their prime too.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I think he beats him in '10 too. Probably a better product :blessed: but definitely not as lucrative for either. But if they started in '10 we probably get a rematch in their prime too.

And that was the whole point. Proabably a fight people still talk a bout and a legacy cemented in the pantheon.