Movies that rip your soul apart

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
215px-Sleepers_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

What Bacon's ward character did to these young boys over and over :noah::deadrose::sadbron:
I was JUST thinking of this!!! I hated Kevin Bacon for like 5 years after seeing this movie.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Schindler's List dude just wakes up and starts picking people off with his rifle from the balcony. fukkin Nazis :sadbron:

Man, at the end when the war is over and he breaks down cuz he coulda did more even though he lost all his money saving people. :to:

Life is Beautiful is on a whole nother level though....only because you saw this dudes straight joie de vivre, and everything he did to keep his son sane....:mjcry: fukks me up every time...

and Glory.....:wow:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
admit it breh u shed tears :mjpls:

Almost. Had to stay strong in front of the wife didn't want to look like :mjcry: over a movie. Can't lie though. Having a 1 year old has changed me. Watching that movie made me think about him not being raised by me.

Other movie that comes to mind is Pursuit of Happiness. The bathroom scene pulls at the heart. For me being a father is prideful thing. Don't want my son struggling because I can't provide for him.
pursuit.jpg