Movies Where The Main Character "Justifiably" Steals Another Man's Girl

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
What if he treats her like shyt and she bad af

She wanted that noise. Shyt like swooping in to remove a woman from a situation in that fashion does nothing but contribute to the lack of accountability that gender struggles with. Now, lending a hand to help escape an abusive situation or whatever is one thing, but just seeing "claimed" individuals and trying to snake in there is a damn snake move does nothing to teach a lesson.

That lesson: You made a bad choice. It's on you to process that, deal with it and become better for it.

I reiterate, it's never justifiable. But frankly, I believe that women typically can't be stolen from men. They are persuaded to give themselves away due to a mix of random circumstances that make the new option seem superior.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
She wanted that noise. Shyt like swooping in to remove a woman from a situation in that fashion does nothing but contribute to the lack of accountability that gender struggles with. Now, lending a hand to help escape an abusive situation or whatever is one thing, but just seeing "claimed" individuals and trying to snake in there is a damn snake move does nothing to teach a lesson.

That lesson: You made a bad choice. It's on you to process that, deal with it and become better for it.

I reiterate, it's never justifiable. But frankly, I believe that women typically can't be stolen from men. They are persuaded to give themselves away due to a mix of random circumstances that make the new option seem superior.
The irony in your username and bray Wyatt having a side chick ruin his marriage and this intricate post

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Most movies have this but they always have the main boyfriend as a jerk type

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
200_s.gif

Lisa: What about Daryl?