RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Anyone watched this show? Been keeping up since the beginning and season 4 just dropped.

Story follows a superstar orchestra conductor and an aspiring female oboist as they move into the NY Symphony.

I don't know anything outside of the basics of classical music (composer names, select few songs) or playing an instrument, but this is a great light hearted show that I find myself enjoying. Great cast, some decent humor

1st episode of the series here:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I've seen ads and billboards for this show for idk how long and still don't know wtf it's about. Haven't heard a single thing about it from anyone and now you're telling me it's on season 4!? :lupe:

Amazon has been pretty hit or miss for me but I guess I'll give it a shot this weekend. Don't know if I'll finish though. Like I said, I have no idea what it's about so it might surprise me but nothing about it seems like anything of interest.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the show was a pleasant surprise for me.
has a real charm to it...mostly down to how likeable Gael Garcia Bernal is but the rest of the cast is good too.

it looks great too. they always make sure to make New York look beautiful in the summer.
and to be honest if it wasn't set in NY i prolly wouldn't have watched it.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I've seen ads and billboards for this show for idk how long and still don't know wtf it's about. Haven't heard a single thing about it from anyone and now you're telling me it's on season 4!? :lupe:

Amazon has been pretty hit or miss for me but I guess I'll give it a shot this weekend. Don't know if I'll finish though. Like I said, I have no idea what it's about so it might surprise me but nothing about it seems like anything of interest.

Breh I told you what it's about in the 1st paragraph before I dropped all the trailers :beli:.

Didn't know if it would be my cup of tea either, but I enjoyed the hell out of it.

to be perfectly honest if this was on Netflix it would be getting a lot more praise :sas2: Same goes for Bosch and the other quality Amazon originals :sas1:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
the show was a pleasant surprise for me.
has a real charm to it...mostly down to how likeable Gael Garcia Bernal is but the rest of the cast is good too.

it looks great too. they always make sure to make New York look beautiful in the summer.
and to be honest if it wasn't set in NY i prolly wouldn't have watched it.

First saw him in that Motorcycle Diaries movie about young che Guevara. He is a solid actor

I can't lie Hai-Lai is going ham with the casual sexiness. That cute little lisp she has :banderas:. Definitely one of those fail upwards characters though :pachaha:

The settings are great from NY to Mexico to Italy and now Japan. I like how they always have a local exploration episode