Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:dame:This dude really thought he could call the booths bluff. He proposed a ban bet with @Christopher browns to try and prove that he wasn't a man. @Christopher browns stepped up and immediately accepted :salute: now this troll is ignoring him posting in other threads like he wasn't the one to make the bet :francis:

What's the matter @Mr. Elaine? Need some more time to pay some chick to provide a proof video for you? :sas2:

Let's have a permanent IP-ban bet, homie. You in or you out? :francis:

Neither fat, ugly or a man as much as ya'll desperate want that to be true. :francis:

Sure do a live stream on periscope, YouTube, or ustream showing yourself posting on here.

Lets see if you're really 5'7 and 124 pounds. :youngsabo: @Ms. Elaine

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/drak...-else-charlamagne.417538/page-5#post-18691972

Now we know he really is posing as a 5'7" 124lbs female to make his drake dikkriding seem less gay should that be grounds for a ban? :leostare:

EDIT - @Christopher browns is out after Mr. Elaine kept tryna switch the stipulations and I've took his place

@Uncle_Ruckus lives up to his name and caught the ban hammer from cook post 137 http://www.thecoli.com/posts/18700808/

ADeUcfc.jpg

2qaiih4.jpg

UPDATE 2

@DirtyHarryPurtyLarry caught the ban from brook and got revealed to be another @aRoMaN21 alias

UPDATE 3

@Ms. Elaine got placed on the entire coli's ignore list after making this thread :mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-coli-block-feature-appreciation.419009/#post-18716656

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
@Capo Dei Capi

Tag the admins and let them weigh in on this. Personally this should be a bannable offense IMO. No reason to pretend to be another gender, race, whatever on the internet. shyt is weird as fukk.

Fred.
@cook @Brooklynzson :lupe: is he breaking any rules by posing as a man? Or backing down from a ban bet he proposed :ld:?

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
@Capo Dei Capi

Tag the admins and let them weigh in on this. Personally this should be a bannable offense IMO. No reason to pretend to be another gender, race, whatever on the internet. shyt is weird as fukk.

Fred.
:russell:

So you mean to tell me that your ass ain't even a mod on The Booth? :patrice::jbhmm::mjlol::russ:

Attacking me won't change the fact that you're pathetic as fukk. :francis:

Also OP. you're blocked and have been blocked. Save them keystrokes.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:russell:

So you mean to tell me that your ass ain't even a mod on The Booth? :patrice::jbhmm::mjlol::russ:

Attacking me won't change the fact that you're pathetic as fukk. :francis:

Also OP. you're blocked and have been blocked. Save them keystrokes.

Dumb fakkit really thought he could call @Christopher browns bluff :mjlol:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
@Capo Dei Capi

Fred.

This is the Internet. And the Coli specifically, aka Weirdoville.

You can be whatever you want to be: Black, from the US, a thug, etc.

If y'all start banning frauds, there would be way less people around here :russ:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
This is the Internet. And the Coli specifically, aka Weirdoville.

You can be whatever you want to be: Black, from the US, a thug, etc.

If y'all start banning frauds, there would be way less people around here :russ:

:dead: SirBiatch got a point.

**** needs to be banned and seek help though. For real.