Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is the Internet. And the Coli specifically, aka Weirdoville.

You can be whatever you want to be: Black, from the US, a thug, etc.

If y'all start banning frauds, there would be way less people around here :russ:

Uh....no man. Not at all.

I don't play a character on the internet. I let people know who I am. Not saying you have to, but going the exact opposite route and pretending to be a different gender or race or whatever is some weirdo shyt. And shouldn't be defended.

And less people wouldn't be a problem. Hell, they could remove the entire Booth and The Coli would still exist. This is only the 3rd or 4th most trafficked sub forum on the site. Even lesser sub forums like The Film Room routinely have threads that dwarf even the largest threads on The Booth. Sub forums like TSC have their own clothing line.

Fred.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Uh....no man. Not at all.

I don't play a character on the internet. I let people know who I am. Not saying you have to, but going the exact opposite route and pretending to be a different gender or race or whatever is some weirdo shyt. And shouldn't be defended.

And less people wouldn't be a problem. Hell, they could remove the entire Booth and The Coli would still exist. This is only the 3rd or 4th most trafficked sub forum on the site. Even lesser sub forums like The Film Room routinely have threads that dwarf even the largest threads on The Booth. Sub forums like TSC have their own clothing line.

Fred.

:dame:

Yes, yes, you do...

:heh:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
1) I'm at work, dipshyt.

2) @Christopher browns, is this ban bet official or nah? Have 10 other people join you in banning themselves and I'll post a pic with a time and date.
tUrUL6f.gif

Check the op he already responded to your caitlyn jenner ass :camby: You don't get to start changing the stipulations now we ain't gonna have another 3 month @Blackthoughts like saga :upsetfavre:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
1) I'm at work, dipshyt.

2) @Christopher browns, is this ban bet official or nah? Have 10 other people join you in banning themselves and I'll post a pic with a time and date.
How does you being at work mean you couldn't respond to @Christopher browns accepting your ban bet ? You seem to be responding in here just fine :usure: